Thursday, December 30, 2010

Apricot Baskets from New Delhi??? I need me some!!

Well, I have absolutely no idea where I am going with this.  I'll start with my dinner.  :)  I made a good one.  It is my world famous, and by world famous I mean the 10 or less people who have probably eaten this recipe.  Meatloaf.  Crushed flavored croutons, celery, and onion.  Garlic Salt too.  mmmmmmm.   Coupled with redskin mashed potatoes.  Mashed potatoes mixed with a full block of cream cheese, and wots and wots of butter.  mmmmmmm....mmmmmm.... and broccoli too.  mmmmmm mmmmmmm   good dinner. 

So, I was up at 2:00 am, and I woke up to a text from Brian.  It is 8:00 pm in Hawaii right now.  6 hour difference in winter, the opposite of the 6 hour difference in Poland.  :)  Hawaii doesn't do daylight, so it flips from 5 to 6 hours during our daylight savings.  Anyway Brian sent me a text saying the Bears haven't scored 40- points in consecutive weeks since like the Crusades or something.  Of course I replied... What???  Who gives a shit??  Ha ha Ha!!  Where the hell you come up with that stat??  So anyway we fumbled around a bit with our fat fingers, and he decided to call me.  He said Fuck this texting.  Why am I messing with this stupid phone when I can just talk to your dumb ass.   Or something like that.  :)  We had a fun conversation.  We talked of Jackie, and his friend Greg, and surfing, and him moving part time to the "Big Island" coming to Chicago this spring, us going out there next year. etc... etc... etc... 

Want to know what I am thinking right now though??  What is this blog??  Why do I do this??  Is there a purpose??  Remember this past Thanksgiving when I stopped??  Didn't it seem like some of you wanted to see updates from me??  From this spring I learned a lot.  One day while I was at Beau and Charity's I was tweeting about being over 2/3 of the way done.  I was also exchanging e-mails with one of my favorite bloggers.  So this blog is different huh?  Remember going the final stretch and we went into the Matrix zone??  I lost you there huh??  It was a hard turn.  That was my race though.  You guys were along for the ride.  Those reasons I know not why.  I think your blogs are important too.  What are you doing??  What are you thinking??  Why aren't you blogging??  Obviously new Nancy is, and so is Olga, and of course J.P.H, and even Audrey too.    I wonder about the rest of you.  Of course Of course I know, I am thinking out loud... so to speak.  The people I am thinking out loud about, not all even read me probably.  :)   Allow me to think aloud though. 

There is more to you than what you show.  It is hard for married people I know, because it is hard, but you know what.  You people don't know each other like you think you do.  The natural tendency is to hide the less than perfect stuff, and even the bad stuff. 

I remember thinking last spring too, that my blog took courage to read.  Now that is weird to me now, just cause I have been doing it a while. 

Oh well, thinking out loud thinking out loud.  I do appreciate you who read me.  Kim S., and Tia, I think as highly of you as anyone.  I hope you know that.  :)  I don't always say it, but I respect you two a TON!!!  Always have. (High School Friends)

So anyway, I have no idea what this blog is now, for some reason I think your blogs are important. 

I read Olga's 2nd to last post yesterday, and it hit me at the right time.  Out of it came two tweets:

Wouldn't it be something if everyone could see the dreamy side of life. Life is not ALL technical.

Belief is a wave that you know will reach the shore. In an ocean it takes a while. It will find it's destination
 
I'd give you the link, but I am a bit lazy.  :)

Well just thinking aloud...

Anyway yesterday like I said was a bike to work and back.  Pretty nice weather.  :)  Today I am running to work, and come home with Lisa.  I did my pull ups yesterday.  :)

Now everyone reads Jen Harrison.  She is your coach, whether she is or not.  She asked you a question.  What do you know for sure?  Did anyone but me take her up on it??  Not nice not nice.  She is Jen Harrison dontcha know!!!   :)

You people are so freaking interesting, why don't you want to show people?? You are funny too, and cute, and colorful.  Wanna know what I told Olga after her blog post yesterday??  I said she was a rainbow.  One of vibrant color.  So are all of you.  Have to get to the real stuff.  Try and ditch the stuff you think people want to see, and give us the stuff that is really there. 

"Catcher In The Rye" is probably my favorite book I read.  One of the best blogs everrrrrrrrr!!  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  gonna check some sports scores, and then gotta run.  Love you all!!!   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!  :)

No comments: