Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Change Of Plan

Sometimes the season is about this.  Regardless of your beliefs, which like I said before I could care less.  This season is about being with family.  Let's face it, you probably have work off, and you will be with your family.

The holiday season can be good, but let's face it some people will be sad.  One of the bloggers I read put her Mom in hospice.  A friend from my H.S. lost her brother this year, and that hurts.  It always hurts when you lose someone who had a tough life, but still brought joy to many, as selflessly as he could.  Some things we are not always strong enough to overcome.  Another H.S. friend Nate lost his wife, and I think that was pretty recently.

I know of loss around this time of year.  Now it is a sadness that has been dealt with, and I mourned the year after.  Remember the last time I saw my step-mom alive was x-mas, and it looked like her toughest battle ever staying alive.  Raising 3 kids as a paraplegic wasn't easy enough, but she did not want to die on X-mas.  I can tell you that.  Her face gave up the fight, but her will didn't.

So this will be a sad time for some.  I think that is important.

The good thing about grief is it isn't all consuming.  It is hard, and it is sad, but it is healing in the long run.

I had a good 6 mile run last night with Jerry and Jeff.  8:54 pace I believe.  Pretty relaxing.  I like the Tuesday snow melt runs.

I am on a little couple day vaca after today.  I think I might take the total day off from workouts.  Sore, and tired, and off tomorrow, so I can probably get a s,b,r plus other stuff in tomorrow.

I think Lisa and I are hanging out with Beau, Charity, and C.C. tonight too, so that should be fun.  :D  :D

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am going to drink coffee now again.   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: