Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Woke Up Late Today!! :)

Well, yesterday ended up being a pretty good day.  I swam for the first time in a year... or a little less perhaps.  It wasn't too bad.  I was in good enough shape to swim for a long time, but my arms got tired.  I forgot about that.  It wasn't my cardio that made me quit, but rather my arms.  That is a good sign.  I don't think swimming is going to be perfect for me, meaning I will probably have to swim with a little pain always, but screw it.  I think I can manage it, without really jacking things up.  So like others before me I will have to do that exercise while dealing with a little pain.  No biggie.  I will get a membership, and start going a few times each week.

Do you ever say something stupid like me?  I said, "after further reflection I am not a white cat after all"  and then clarify it was a joke, just in case people think your nuts??  ahahahahaahahaaaaa!!!   I did that last night.  :)  That cracks me up.

So anyway I ran to work, and I bet the pace was like 9:40 or something.  I am not sure if it was the sore back, or the ice I was running on, but sure seems a bit slow... for me, but whatevs, it is still a bit of a workout.  I don't know how much I swam, 600-700 yards.  I didn't time any portion of my swims either, on purpose.  I didn't want to push, just wanted to see if I could do the dang thing.  I think I can, so I will like I said.  I did my little run, and did a lot of push ups.  more than my 4 sets, so a pretty good day.

I had no intention of staying up to watch the Bears, but I did.  That means I may need a nap on the hammock in Lisa's room.  ;)  Bears win the division.  I thought they would go 5-11, and they didn't.  I don't think the NFC has any real front runners.  I think the Bears could probably on any given Sunday beat any of the teams except the Saints.  Who knows?

I don't really have much else, so you know what comes next....

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love you All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am gonna drink more coffee.

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: