Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let's See

I have absolutely no idea where this entry is going.  So let's start off with the boring ass workout.  It wasn't boring for me, but I write early morning, because this is what I do.  My workout ended up being 5 sets of 5 pull ups.  They were a bit easier, because I took a few days off from them.  Maybe two.  I also ended up with I think 80 push ups.  Sets of 10 like I said.  Then I did 40 minutes on the trainer pretty easy.  I was completely soaked after the ride, but still didn't push it hard.  I was really tired yesterday so this was after a nap.


Man life can be hard huh?  I mean when we look around what would you say the most important thing is?  The multitudes who live in poverty?   Doing pointless meaningless jobs in sweat shops.  If you are blessed with a heart that enjoys what you do, then you are a lucky one.  I give you my thoughts on here.  Some good some bad.  I'd just assume put nothing but nice stuff on here, but you know I am not perfect.  I gave you all my sadness during the Journey.  Everything I had inside me I gave you, for better or worse.  Many days I suffered, because like I said what would people think.  If you give of yourself that way you can bet I will be there with you.  I would not leave you hanging, because none of us are perfect.  Honesty is always the best, because well it is a direct line.  The quickest way to get from one point to another is a straight line right?  That is what honesty is.  Guess what though?  It is hard.  It isn't easy.  Wanna know why?  You show imperfections.  From one of my other posts I feel I surgically separated you from what appears on the outside, to what is really on the inside.  The inside shit is the stuff you need to look at.  Some good, some sad, some happy, some bad.  We all have it all inside us.  You cannot deny it.  It does no good.  You know enough about me to know I would rather be completely perfect, but that isn't in my cards right now is it.  No, we have to trust that people will still like us even when we show our less than perfect side.  They can relate.  We all can.

So between all the stuff that goes on, I don't plan on changing my right hand side, unless I add more.  Now you know enough of my life to know it is hard for me to add sometimes, because of my fear of rejection.  Now that stems from childhood.  We have things about us that are ingrained, even though we had no control of having that stuff in us.  All our childhoods were less than perfect.  This is the type of stuff that make us who we are.  I dealt with everything in the Journey, and now this is leading someplace.  Where and when I know not.  I will keep training, and I have races this year.  I am thinking my 1/2 marathon race will be in Kalamazoo.  It is like 6 weeks before my marathon I think, so I can go all out.  My 25K will be a training run. A talking pace training run.  I have to look at the dates.  Hope for injury free stuff.

One more thing before I go today.  Most race reports are boring, but this one was pretty dang exciting.  Check it out. 

My niece Marilynn has a tumblr, she needs to put a comment thing on.  I tried to add it to my reader, but it didn't read it for some reason.  I'll figure it out.  I'd add her to my right hand side fo sho!!!  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Who I read is more important than anything else.  I trust who I read to straight shoot when they write.  They do too.  Sometimes they give a lot, and sometimes they give a little.  It don't matter.  You see I read all types.  People who are interested in all kinds of things, and believe different stuff about different things.  I respect them all.  I accept them for how they are.  That too I guess is a gift of sorts maybe.

Now for really really cya cya cya.  :)

p.s. I am signed up for the Bayshore Marathon, but I won't have use of my phone til Friday.  Guess the bill is overdue.  That is how we roll in this household.  Here's hoping for no bounced checks this week.  :)

now for really really cya cya cya really cya  lol.  How stupid!!!   :) 

No comments: