I'll call this 40 honest thoughts.... or maybe more than 40. :)
- If you reap what you sow, sow in honesty, and truth. I think it is in our power.
- I think too highly of myself. I think too much revolves around me in my own mind. That is silly and arrogant.
- I don't have a lot of faith that I can get real real fast.
- I can do o.k. though I think for someone with average ability.
- I don't think I work real hard, but maybe it appears so to others. (compared to others)
- A taste of success can feed a fire. Help motivate.
- Anger and hate can motivate too. See War!!
- When I first started at Menards I didn't own a car. I walked 2'ish miles to and from work for over a year.
- I took public transportation to my job at Wards while I was in college.
- If you hear stories of people walking to get groceries, walking to work, etc... I lived it.
- Just couldn't afford a car was the only reason, and didn't want to take a loan. Didn't know how to.
- I am running to work today, and it makes me feel tough.
- That which doesn't kill us right?? I guess I believe that.
- A lot of times I feel people dislike me. Is that the truth?? Or Insecurity??
- I don't like talking of "organized religion" I don't go to church.
- I don't plan on going to church.
- I disliked going to the church classes when I got married.
- The preacher's son worked for me, and I bought him beer when he was underage.
- Pretty sure the preacher knew about it. :)
- Are they even called preachers?? weird name.
- "OrganizedReligion" in my opinion brings out the worst in people. How many wars are started because of it?
- Both sides pray to the same God too. :)
- I think a 30 minute run can energize, and an hour run can tire you out.
- 5K goals are just as important and just as challenging as marathon goals.
- I told Olga that this morning. :)
- Holy crap is 40 a lot. I doubt I make it to 144. :)
- I think some people judge me, and it makes me mad.
- Truth = judging is looking at others instead of looking at yourself. The wrong path.
- If people judge me, and I get angry, I may judge back.
- Even in despair I can look inside myself for strength.
- I am pretty strong right now.
- I am pretty surprised at how my life is right now. Really had no idea it would be like this.
- Like all things, some is good and some is bad.
- Having said that it is fun most times.
- I don't really have any goals this year I don't think, except to improve.
- That will probably change once we start speed work.
- I took the puppy for a 2.3 mile run yesterday. I wanted to beat the shit out of him at times. :)
- We survived, and I went on and ran another 3.13 miles. I planned on 6 more, but took too long of a break.
- My legs got a bit tired, so I cut it short, but I can run to work today. YAY!! :)
- "I have learned it is usually best to just keep my mouth shut 99% of the time." snagged from JPH. She is smart. She has done that too. I think everyone should read her.
- Have I learned that?? I don't know. I do this almost every morning for good and bad I guess.
- A lot of my friends have seen death this year. Jen Gray's mom passed on Christmas Eve. They were close.
- To look at sadness takes strength. We may not always look pretty when we do, but it is important to look at it... for some reason. How do I know?? Because I had to look at some people's sadness. Plus I had to look at my own. So this I know to be true.
- When you look at it, you are healed of it.
- I think this is where we go now.
- It isn't all encompassing, and life still goes on, and there are plenty of good days. There will be some hard days/moments though. You will be fine, all of you. In that you can trust. :)
With that I say that is it for today!!! :)
Thanks for reading!!! :)
Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!! :)
Love You All!!! :)
p.s. I really got worked up during that stupid Bears game. :) lol. Glad we won. Offense coming around, defense kind of sucking a bit. We can stop the run though. We shall see. It will be exciting. :)
Now for really really cya cya cya!!! :)
p.p.s. I know some will hate me for my "organized religion" comment, but it is a true thought, and I one I will not hide from you.