Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Best

If I put your name on here it is the best and highest honor I can bestow on you.  Let's face it there is only so much I can do.  If I blog and put down my thoughts there is no higher sign of respect I can give you then to put your name on here.  If I comment on your blog it means I care, and if I put your name on this thing then you have earned my respect. 

First off I would like to thank Leigh and Maija for putting me on their right hand side.  Showing me you read me.  Not everyone has a right hand side, and that is cool.  So that them two think enough of my blog to read me really means a lot. 

I forgot to hit the e-mail forward thing on Sugarleg's last post.  She called me her #1 fan.  Woo Hoo!!  I guess if people blog they want feedback.  I am kinda that way with Barb.  She is kinda like Becky now.  Comment through the blog.  When you read someone it gives you ideas of things to write about. 

November was a spiritual race huh?  Just as we hit the final turn you lost trust huh?  I ended up by myself, and now I have to pick you up again.  We ran this race for so long, and just when we hit the final turn I hit the finish line, and I was the only one standing.  I guess some of you know it.  I mean most people seem the same, but one who was once one of my favorite bloggers is acting really strange.  I am the same, but man some people act strange.  Well really two seem to have completely lost all their marbles.  :)

Let me give you a little I know about Maija.  She suffers from migraines a lot.  She can take some nasty pills, which don't help.  She is trying acupuncture, and she knows diet can help.  So she does this gluten free diet, and I don't even know what it means.  From reading Maija I know she puts a lot of thought in whatever she does.  She is a very talented and a successful triathlete.  With all her success she has to endure many bad days.  So yeah she has my utmost respect, and if she decides to do something I assume she thought a lot about it, and looked into it.  I am with her in whatever she does.  I always hope for the best. 

At Nellies on the 23rd looks like I will be able to meet blogger Leigh, and see Chris.  That is cool.  I forgot I may be able to see blogger Jen Gray too.  She just got married.  I'll be able to see meet her husband too, if they go to Nellies.    I'd be willing to meet Nancy O Toole too, but don't hear much from her, and maybe she wouldn't be interested in meeting me and @ Lisa.  :)  I'd buy her a cup of coffee.  :)  Maybe even lunch too.  :)

I still have to make some phone calls.  I have to call my uncle, and Dad, and stuff.  I'd be willing to make a Christmas turkey too.  :)

Oh well yesterday I ran out of time to get as big of a workout as I would have liked.  Only 35 minutes on the trainer, and a 3 mile run.  3 mile run was fine, but wanted to ride more, but ran out of time, and energy.  I did get some stuff done around the house though, and worked for 4 hours.  Today I am working again.  In the Plumbing Dept.  I like quick little shifts.  They aren't too bad.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. twitterfeed didn't work at all yesterday.  How weird.  I wonder if it will work today!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.   :)


Thanks to Jeff S. and Cory Schroeder for letting me work in their departments.  I work a lot harder than that Sherwin guy.  :)

1 comment:

Gray Beard said...

once again it was great to see my name in your blog!!
xoxo