Friday, December 10, 2010

Run Very Much More Better Than Maybe Some Other Ones I've Had. :)

Today I will start with my workout.  Wednesday was not my happiest day of all time.  Some important relationships got a bit messy.  When they get messy .... ummm that isn't exactly starting with my workout is it?  :)

I didn't use the trainer yesterday... mostly because I didn't want to after my run.  My run was good.  It wasn't fast.  I think 9:25 pace or something like that, but it was over 2/3rds running on slippery snow.  You know how those are.  Those runs are no gauge of speed.  I am base building anyway, so not too concerned with speed.  I felt good the whole run.  I have a 4.25 mile route that can be shortened to 3.13 miles by turning at a hill.  I had no thought even of turning.  I ran up the hill, and finished my 4.25 mile route.  I know I know 4.25 miles big deal, but I really feel like I am starting to get back in shape.  From my non-November til now things are starting to get better.  I felt pretty good about that.

I didn't do pull ups, because I didn't feel like going downstairs.  :)  I did push ups.  I think I did 6 sets.  15-10-15-10-15-10.  I might have forgotten to do the last 10, but slowly the main rep will be 15 instead of 10.  Building up to 25.  Ideally I'd like to do 4 sets of 25 twice each day.  It isn't time consuming, but you just don't always get around to it.  My hour on the trainer almost every day is not close to being reached.  See zero minutes the last two days.  ;)  I still think about that shit.  I always put my workouts on this dang thing too, so if I fail all who read this see.  Really it comes down to there are only so many hours in the day.  I still have other shit to do a lot too you know??

So my niece Marilynn has a blog and Laura K started one now too.  Marilynn is in College, and Laura K. is a Senior in H.S.  I love blogs.  You know I read people who I trust.  I don't read everyone,everyone on my list tho.  :)  I read people who I feel comfortable with.  That has been pretty fluid.  Ever-changing in the past, but I feel it is pretty tight right now.  Meaning no changes unless I add.  I'd add Marilynn and Laura, but for some reason it doesn't read it in the reader, so tumblr adds tweets, so I see them that way.  :)

Well, anyway I don't think I have much to write about today so I will leave it at that.  You know running really clears the mind huh?  In the winter you always don't feel like getting out there, but it is ALWAYS worth it... at least to me.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Lisa has a lunch date with Helen, and a dinner date with Linda and Ami.  SHE IS ONE POPULAR MAMA!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!   :)

UGH!!!  you again???  ^    :)

No comments: