Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My English Is Bad

What I meant to say is I am not taking anyone off my read list.  If any changes will be made I would add to it.  NOT TAKE OFF!!  If That matters.  To me it does so I write it.  :)

I got a bit of a run in tonight.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, and prolly some more boring ass shit I'll add too.  I know you just want to know about the workouts, and wish I didn't add all the peripheral stuff.  :) 

cya in a few.

My life sucks without a Mrs. Beth Shutt

There should be a song named that.  I am a good singer you know.  :) 

I am going to bed now.  Have a great night. 

You all are the best. 

Love You tonssssss!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya. 

p.s. I think it is really stupid I always put that really really cya cya cya stuff.  WTF???  Freaking weirdo I am. 

#SHEESH!!!   :)

No comments: