Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Thoughts.... I think...

Hold on let me get some coffee.  :)

First off I have another person I added to my right hand side.  She is a friend from our High School.  Her name is Nancy, and she is totally a natural natural blogger.  She is a great FB'er, so I knew she'd be a great blogger.  She really puts herself out there.  She has been struggling with some stuff, and posted on FB.  I said hold on, let me think about things, and I'll get back to you.  2 seconds later, I sent her a message to blog.  :)  Her first one is done, and she is a natural.  Here is her link if you want to check it out. 

As you know I am going to Chicago over Christmas.  I put out feelers to Nancy O Toole to maybe meet for a coffee or something.  She has no interest.  She probably doesn't read my blog.  lol.  SHEESH!!  Don't you people know how freaking interesting I am  >: /    lol. 

So I guess when people write something they like comments.  I will do my part.  Even for you who don't read me.  :)  Not that you will know, until you see your comments.  lol.  I once did get mad when people didn't read me, but now I could care less.  It is your life do with it as you will.  What makes me any better to be read than say anyone else??  Well for one thing I am a guy, and I comment.  I care what girls think, and what they feel.  Not a typical guy's strength.  Guys on average are pretty selfish.  Girls care more, and deeper than guys.  So ALL relationships will have rough spots I'd say.  Lisa and I do well, because we don't do everything together.  We see each other every day.  We both are pretty patient with people.  She really is nice to most people.  I typically ignore people I don't like.  People who are always in a bad mood.  I don't like them.  They typically are mean.  They blame their bad moods on others, instead of looking inside their own head.  That is what Nancy is doing.  (my new blogger Nancy)  she isn't out blaming everyone about her mood swings.  She is wondering what is it about me that causes this?  I think that is a route to find answers.  Look to yourself, and you can find bits of knowledge, and wisdom.  Those are things worth looking into.  IMHO.

Nancy O' Toole was/is really good at that too.  Throwing herself out there for the world to see.  She has been busy tho, so not much blogging or anything.  I like to put people's names on this thing, because I think of people.  I like people... well most people.  I like Nikki Vandenheuvel.  She cracks me up.  :)  lol.  I worked with her husband for like 90 years.  That was like 147 years ago tho.

So this is totally a random post.  My list is filled with a lot of women.  You know how I think.  I think women typically are better at this stuff than men, but the men I read seem to have gotten a bit better.  Looking at things different.  Looking for answers in the sky, and nature, in effort, in their heads.  Looking at everything.  Thinking of things.  As we look around we realize.  WOW!!  There is more to life than just the day to day. 

Oh, my workout.  1 hour on the trainer, and push ups and pull ups.  4 sets of 15, and 5.  I still have to find my swimming stuff.  I have no money til Friday tho, so maybe Friday I will try and swim.  I want to get to New Holland though.  I miss Katie.  :)   lol.  j/k.    kinda.   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Why are their so many freaking fruit flies on my computer screen???  >: /

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

2 comments:

Gray Beard said...

bathroom break. now it's back to bed. #old seeya!

Nancy's Mental Floss said...

Thanks for the comment on my first blog. I am not as good as you are, but I guess only time will tell. Thanks for suggesting this to me. It is definitely a new experience for me :)
((hugs))