Saturday, December 11, 2010

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

So you know I have this harmless crush on the pretty girl from New Holland.  The one who reminds me of Gina. Well anyways I went to New Holland AFTER MY 1 HOUR ON THE TRAINER, and push ups and pull ups.  I didn't see her at first, but then I did.  She gave me a big smile, and a big wave.  My heart almost dropped to my ankles.  I am in love.  :)  lol.   She even bought my last beer for me.  Maybe the crush isn't so harmless now.  Ha Ha  j /k.   :)  That was nice of her.  I told her I don't come in on Tuesdays cause we run on the snow melt, but she says she only bartends on Tuesdays and waitresses the rest of the time.  She likes waitressing better.  In other words I'll see her around.  That's cool she is really nice, and we even have mutual friends in the DeBoers.  Anyway her niceness made my night.  :)

So my Friday was pretty productive workout-wise.  Been a while on a Friday huh??  That is how it is going to be from now on.  I am starting to build again, and it feels good.  I still had time to have a few beers and stuff too, so a good night.  Friday isn't so bad for having a few beers, because let's face it the running group, which I am running with today starts at 7:30.  I'll be up for a few hours before that anyway.  I am wondering what I am going to look like as we approach mid February... let's say on  Wednesday the 17th.  2011.  Miles will be elevated running.  I hope to be consistent on the trainer, and push ups and pull ups.  I think I will be.  My outlook is very positive.  I will be in pretty good shape.  Maybe I will have quite the year.  We shall see.  It all is exciting.  This is the lifestyle I enjoy.  Active, busy, pushing myself, seeing people.  I like it all. 

So I am thinking of working Sundays now.  One of the problems I feel in our store is downstocking.  Not enough hours in the day.  I don't mind coming in for a few hours on Sunday to help out.  It gives me flexibility during the week, and the stuff I'd do on Sunday I'd probably end up trying to do during the week anyway.  I like doing it too.  I picked up a shift this Sunday btw.  Hardware.  :)  It works out too, because I don't normally do any Sunday workout til later.  Remember in the summer I bike in the afternoon typically.  I am going to upgrade my pedals this year on my bike too.  Do they call them peddles??  I don't know if there is a technical term or not. 

Maybe just maybe I might even jump in the pool this week.  See how the ol swimming stroke feels.  Wouldn't that be something.  To get all 3 going again.  WOOOO!!

So, I don't remember if I told you or not, but I am running with the group today.  Alan is starting early this year, cause he has several people running Boston, so need to get an early start.  That is fine by me.  So this weekend is a jump for me.  I plan on probably running 8 miles today, and 10 miles with Jerry tomorrow.  That will be a good jump for the season, and a good jump getting in shape wise.  Plus I will still have to do the trainer today too, and laundry, and cleaning, etc...  Lisa had pizza for lunch and dinner last night.  :)  I had beer and toast.  :)  lol.  and some eggs.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. The girls name is Katie.  I am going to spell it Katy though like Katy Perry.  Oh, and last I checked I was blocked on Twitter FWIW.  :) 

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: