Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

How about that.  I threw out the old, and am bringing in the new.  The race I ran as a start up for the year, I blew off.  That seems about right for my year I had.  I have done that race since I was 39.  So I must have done it 5 years in a row.   You got it, just cause I always did it doesn't mean I always have to.  I started a new tradition??  Took a one year hiatus??  Who knows.  I had a good day though.

I took Lisa out to lunch at Applebees.  I figure there is no way in "heck"  I'll be staying up til midnight.  I did though after a nap.  I feel good this year is done.  I had moments of despair.  I had some low moments, but my outlook is great.

I am happy to have new blogs to read, and made new friends'ish.  :)  I have lost some, but I know eventually all will be patched up.  No need for me to force things.  Some people hurt my feelings this year, and I hurt theirs.  You know what though??  We are on a good course. 

So we have a year coming up.  I feel good about it.  I think it is going to be a good one.  I guess I told Nancy O Toole via comment I am not sure if I have any goals this year.  I guess I do have one for sure.  I want to work a few hours on Sundays.  It is something that helps out my bank account.  It helps the dept I will be helping, and that translates into helping me with my job.  I love my job, because I ALWAYS have something to do, and the hours are perfect for my lifestyle.  I think Lisa is going to do more of her crafting stuff, as a business.  She got a bit off track this year for some reason.  It is nice to have Jackie out of the house.  :)  What she needs to do in her life she has the ability to do now.  I guess she told Brian she likes it there.  That is good, because even her family didn't want her here.  Her own family members.  Lisa said it was tooo much.  :)  I can be brutally honest, but it isn't even just me as far as that was concerned. 

My running goals are to improve my time on the clock via distance run.  We'll see.  I am at the point where I think that becomes more challenging, as my 2nd half of the year suggests.  It will be fun though.  Me not racing yesterday means I can go longish today.  YAY!!  I am working tomorrow in the paint dept. too.  :)

Oh well I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. you know I gots me two Welsh friends I met via Twitter. They are great.  @WorkHouseJo and @Mellystark.  I wike dem.  Dey is funny!!!   :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

1 comment:

OJS said...

Hope you have a great start to 2011!