Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where Do You Live??

I went out with friend's of my wife last night.  I think she worked with these people when she worked at K-Mart.  Since she has worked at Menards for like 17 years or something, she has known these people for a while.  I was notified they were even at our wedding.  :)  I like them.  The two girls were very open.  One had a cute way of talking.  Said things like "gunna" instead of the proper "gonna".  :)  She also had 47 pair of boots, and she let us see them.  :)  Lisa tried a pair on.  The other one was just nonchalant open.  Not forced open like whatever The Steelers QB did last summer, or Tiger Woods, or O.J. Simpson, or whoever.  Show me the faith of Michael Vick.  Now that is impressive.  One who showed remorse for his wrong doing.  Apologized, was made low of low, and still had the COURAGE to show up and face his accusers.  I think the Michael Vick story is more impressive.  He was JUDGED by everyone as being bad.  He probably judged himself too.  You don't think I KNOW EVERYONE has impure thoughts of some type???

No her openness was about being sexually abused by her Dad's brother.  Someone else in the family killed himself, etc... Real life stuff.  They were a breath of fresh air.  I mean they were open about stuff, as if it was a way of life.  They are mentally healthy to say the least.  I'd definitely hang with them again.

I have a lot of work to do.   SHEESH!!  just when I thought I was getting somewhere.  :)  I can tell something is up.  I feel it inside me when things are not going well.  Internal struggle??  I guess we will find out.  Something is up, and this doesn't usually end well.  :)

Anyway in other news thanks to Pandora I can tell a Lil Kim song when it comes on.  :)    I can bike in the snow.  I sweat A LOT when I bike in the snow even if it is 20 degrees.  I was soaked when I got to work.  I had to take my shirt off and try to dry them with the hand dryer.  I'll have to plan for that.  :)  Windbreakers retain heat.  :)

Oh, one other thing, the girls were looking at pictures, and kept saying awwwwwwwwww.   :)  I like that.  :)


I am up way earlier than I need to be to run, but this is what I do.

I guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  All the new people I added are GREAT, I love them all.  I love the other ones I have had forever like Barb and Audrey.  Obviously I love Jen Harrison, and Kim Kim Kim, and Jen Gray, Jessica,  and the non-bloggers, and Sugarleg, and hope I am not forgetting anyone.  Rockstar Superstars, etc...  I would not be afraid to take two off my list though.  I would do that.  Don't feed me horseshit!!!  You are a couple You go together, or not at all.  Oh, I don't want to forget about the O'Tooles, and New Nancy, and Laura, and Marilynn.  My anger is directed toward the two who don't read me.  :)   lol   Not Maija, and Adam or Bri, and Marty.  The two who don't learn their lessons.  :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

xoxoxoxoxo

:))

Now For Really Really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: