Friday, January 14, 2011

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Rock!!! :)

I did absolutely nothing yesterday workout-wise so I have no idea what I will write today, as my title suggests.  So, let's start off with the workouts and go from there.  Okay,  got that done now what??   :)  lol. 

I think I want a book to read.  I am not sure what.  Maybe I will go to the library today after work, and pick something up.  Right after the hospital, as I was going through my "physical" depression I think the only thing I wanted to do was read.  I steered toward history a lot, because I wanted to be the smartest person in the world.  :)  lol.  I read a lot of WWII.  Btw you will find a ton more good books on WWII, than WWI.  Interesting huh?  Because WWII was sooo gruesome??  WWI they would kill 100s and 100s of "nameless" people to gain 3 inches of ground.  These people were "nameless" except to the family, and friends back home.  Those 3 inches of ground were probably given up the next day, along with 100s more "nameless" people.  Then the powers that be... the victors.... tried to grab all the spoils, and they were back at it 20 years later.  Crazy huh? 

Still there are stories that come out.  Through the bad we still get Anne Frank.  We get that guy who found freedom in his mind, even though death surrounded him.  We also get William Shirer.  I am not sure if I told you his story.  He grew up in Cedar Rapids.  He was a Czech dude who graduated Coe College like my Dad.  He was one of the people who did not survive the red scare tactics of Joseph McCarthy.  No job, a family etc... and what comes out of it???  "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich"  A classic.  It is stories like this that you should look to.  You are on a good side.  You are being watched out for.  Through the difficult times try and keep your head high.  This is an important time.  You cannot see your direction, but one does see, and he is steering you right.  That you can trust.  Keep your eyes and ears open.  This is your time.  Remember when I said do you ever think that maybe we are so busy trying to show what we can do, but perhaps God would like to show us what he can do.  I have seen a lot.  You will too.  A personal journey is filled with fear.  Fear is a good thing.  It will go well with those who fear.  :)  You know in some of my hardest days, I looked in my heart, and was glad to see fear.  I trusted fear to be a good thing.  I knew I was on the right path.  Fear I trusted.  I knew I was on the right path, but fear makes you feel like you are not.  Fear is healthy.  :)

Of course I have no idea where anyone stands with any of this, but writing things down from my perspective.  :)   I really just want to help you through this, and I have been through a lot.  So hope it helps.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I am thinking a walk commute today.  Walk/shuffle run.  There is a shit load of snow.  UGH!!!

Have A Great one!!!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

It is the weekend.  YAYYYYYYYYY!!!   Doubling up on the long runs this weekend.  YAYYYYY!!!  I think  YAYYYYYY  anyway.   :)

Love you all :))))))))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

weekenddddddddddddddd   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  and some extra xxxxxxxxxx's  just to be safe.  :))

No comments: