Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Unique!!

That is what we are, and I think that is what we are doing.  I think slowly but surely we peel away our layers, to show who we really are.  Like an onion has many many layers so do we.  We open up our layers slowly to show who we are.  You know who we are like??  no one.  We all are different.  In our mind perhaps there is some comfort in conforming to society's direction.  You were made unique.  Something as small as your DNA is different than anyone elses.  A gift to you is God wants to show you what he sees.  He wants to show you how special you are.  We do this slowly but surely just by writing down our thoughts.  Do you want to be a nameless person in a parade line not looking any different than anyone else??  Or...... Do you want to see how unique of a flower you really are.  You have a gift, and it is to show all the world how different and special you really are. 

I see sometimes even the bestest of people like a Beth Shutt or a Kim Kim Kim can lose confidence in things.  You can all take confidence in the fact that even the strongest of people don't always feel they are all that.  I have a bit of a gift of confidence, and it is the confidence to comment on people's sites.  People I don't even freaking know lol.  I didn't know these people, and I commented, and kept on and on and on.  Who knew it was so not the norm??  lol.  

I am getting to know these people.  I know them pretty well.  Even Beth and I had a bumpy ride.  Who woulda thunk it??  You know what good came out of it???  I pick up more confidence, and I pick up more bloggers.  I picked up Kim Kim Kim, and Charisa "Rockstar Superstar"  and Go Big Green Julia???  something like that, and Alili.  No hard feelings I don't think either way.  You know during my beginning... of reading blogs... the only thing I had keeping me going was Beth Shutt's twitter updates.  They used to be few.  I would listen to "Enya" and some other shit too, and just cry.  I don't even remember why.  SHEESH!!  That was a long time ago.

So anyway I like to throw names on this thing.  I think Nikki VanDenHeuvel freaking rocks.  She is one of the best FB'ers.  Hal is too for a guy.  Did you know Hal likes to do step aerobics, and thinks he looks sexy in the downward dog pose???  Freaking weirdo.  :)  The Starks are great too.  :)  The daughters are cute too.  ;)   lol.   tandumrider is cute too for a younger person.  :)   lol

So I guess we are all different, and that is pretty great.  :)   This should be fun.  :)

That is it for today!!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. fwiw my right hand side ain't changing unless I add.  Oh I biked to work yesterday btw.  It was cold out, but I was sweating when I got there.  crazy huh??  I mean soaking.  sooooo strange.  :)  Bike and Run today.  Yayyyyyyy!!!

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

oooooh, forgot to tell you WorkHouseJo has a job interview.  Woooooo!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

and some extra xxxxxxxxxxx's to be safe.  those are courtesy of my two Welsh friends.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)))

No comments: