Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Today is a list day, wanna know why??  I thought about it before I woke up.  This should be good.

  1. I don't post pictures hardly ever on my blog and one of the blogger's I read said blogs without pictures are boring.  lol.   :)   Maybe that is why she doesn't read this anymore.  :)
  2. I thought it was because I was such a bad person. Who knows, she never did say.
  3. Is that what some people do??  judge me?
  4. Oh well, hard to tell huh??  People aren't really open with their anger are they??
  5. try to hide it??  
  6. Isn't it strange I have to guess about stuff??  
  7. Sometimes when I feel things being weird, my past with Jen Harrison keeps me level.
  8. I put names on here, because...
  9. I have told a lot of stories of a lot of people.  
  10. So it is an on-going story, and you get a view of some people who are in my life.
  11. Don't get mad if you see your name here, it means I think of you.
  12. I think that should be an honor.  It is what is intended.
  13. Maybe your cute, you are funny, you have a good blog, a good whatever.  I usually mean good.
  14. This is life right???? 
  15. We aren't slaves in Egypt, or slaves in America.  We have some good things, and some bad things.  
  16. We get to do things we like, but eeeeek, I guess we have to do some tough stuff too.  
  17. I think I might add another blogger.  
  18. I'll check her out.  I read her before.  :)
  19. I'll let you know.  :)
  20. I'll let her know too if I add her.
So anyway we made dinner last night.  Chicken cacciatore.  yummy.  All I did exercise wise was ride my bike to work, and push ups and pull ups.  A nice easy Monday.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Happy Birthday Maija!!!   :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!  :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You know what??  It is a lot easier to show our faults than trying to live up to perfection.  A lot funner too.  Less stressful, and more healthy.  :))  Not to mention showing our faults we can be successful at.  The other one.... nope.  You will fail.  :))

I love you all, especially all the ones I have a crush on.  lol.   :))))   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hee hee heee heeeeeeeee!!!   :)))

No comments: