Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Story

It came to me yesterday.  Seems so simple.  Now I made some crazy sounding comments, that aren't crazy actually.  Ever see someone walk on water??  Ever see a blind man really have eyesight come back.  Not the fake shit the crazy religious guys pretend to do, while they try and collect money.  Ever see a dead guy in your midst??  Now that is crazy.  I never spent 3 days in the belly of a whale, although I spent 3 days where I couldn't hack it anymore.  I cursed God that day, and that night he took my heart.

Many things I don't know about you, but you know what I said about me.  I am mostly spirit right.  Something I can feel.  I am real as real can be.  I do all things you do, am limited by all you are, but I am open, and I can feel how open I am.  Want to know why it is blessed to be poor in spirit??   God can give you all kinds of things to make you feel on top of the world, but he wants you not to put trust in anything but him.  Neat huh??

So this came to me last night.  Now me being spirit mostly I can understand spiritual stuff pretty well right??  So here is the story.  Slowly we take off our layers.  View them, and write about them.  You have help with this, because the layers will be shown to you.  Some of this stuff will be sad.  We all have that in us.  These layers are spiritual clothes so to speak.  As we remove these layers we eventually become naked before God.  Spiritually speaking of course.  Naked as Adam and Eve before the fall.  Neat huh??  Who ever heard of such a thing??  All we don't know that wasn't written, although it is, just hidden.  You need eyes to see, a spiritual set of eyes.  The ones I talk about.  I don't share that hidden stuff yet, because some shit is scary.  I would like to hide the scary stuff from you, but I know not how this will go. 

Another story.  I met a girl yesterday.  Her name is Amanda, and she is a bartender at Applebees.  After lunch Lisa wanted to go shopping, so I stayed and had another beer.  I got to know her story.  A baby at 18, and a baby at 23.  5 and 10 years old, and she has never been married, and the Fathers were two different ones.  She told me that all at one sitting.  My God how refreshing.  Just so honest, hiding nothing.  That is shit people judge too.  I shook her hand, and told her it was nice to hear some of her story.  That kind of honesty is what makes a person pretty!!   :)   She was kind of pretty on the surface too, in a unique way.  That shit fricken makes my day!!   :)

Pace Pace Pace Pace.  The O'Tooles are way too fricken fast for all you, that is why they slow down.  They drove the train when we were going light speed.  This is a slow process.  Part of the reason we do this shit in layers, is because we cannot handle it all at once.  Men have more layers, because ... well they just do.  They are the weaker sex when it comes to honesty, and openness.  Hell if our politics were more honest and open, there probably wouldn't be any wars, but everyone tries to get ahead via secrecy and deception.  So it will be harder for men, but they will get it.  Women will be better at this.  Maybe it wasn't always this way, maybe society made men this way.  Maybe Athens won, because they believed in the people, and Sparta lost because they tried to mold the people into a 24/7 cookie cutter person.  Who knows.

Pretty interesting though huh??

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. Cory I hope you have a good time ice fishing!!  :)

Love you all.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wanna put extra of these courtesy of my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxx

Going to be a great day.  Running "The Cross"  10 miles of hills.  Exposed, and in the cold.  fun fun fun.  Hope you all have a fantastic day!!!   :)

p.p.s.  Want to know a secret wish of mine???  I wish Nikki VandenHeuvel would blog.  I don't know how to approach it, because this blog is weird, and I don't like to make people say they read this, although everyone who writes probably has a secret desire to know all who read.  She would be fucking great at it though.  hmmmmmmmm.

Oh well that is it.  xoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!   :)

next in the p.s. line, whatever that is.

If I don't worry about one, and one is part of a team, than I don't worry about the team.  :) 

No comments: