Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Saturday!!

Not feeling real inspired to write this morning, but guess I will anyway.  First off I will start off with my run.  What ended up being a down week for me really left me with pretty good legs yesterday.  I didn't have a certain amount of mileage I wanted to do, but I definitely wanted to put in a good effort.  I was able to get in 1-1/2 loops before starting the run.  My legs felt great.  I knew after around 5 miles in I was going to go the 10+3 for a 13 miler.  There really wasn't much about the run.  One thing I do notice is Amanda's training pace is quicker than mine right now.  Whatever that means.  I kept it easy though.  I never did breath hard really, and I felt great the whole way.  Once I made the 10 mile turnaround though the wind was at me.  So my run back in was pretty cold, but other than that definitely pleased with the run.  Oh Alan gave me a couple running jackets too.  Spare ones I guess that were laying around.  Those will come in handy. 

Here is my dilemma I have.  What to do on a Saturday.  Not much to do.  I took a nap, and pretty early decided to get a bit of laundry done.  That is what I did.  Spent a lot of time "texting" on Twitter with the Welsh ladies.  :)  Basically waiting for football to start.  I listened to some music, and that was it.  Nothing too exciting. 

I took Lisa out to New Holland.  Katy (probably Katie)  spell it that way, because she is pretty like Katy Perry is pretty.  lol.  Anyway she introduced herself to Lisa.  Her hair wasn't straight like it normally is.  I asked her about that, and she says if she blow dries it, it will be straight, and if she just lets it go it is frizzy.  :)  That was cool.  I came home, and watched a bit of the Packers, and Bulls games, and went to bed at half.  I jacked up my back, but seems to be better today. 

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I sense things are weird for some people.  I guess I kinda understand.  You know what??  I am me, I still do everything I always do, but sometimes I wake up early and things need to be written, and that is what is done.  That I have help with, among other things.  Oh well wish I could help you with that, but I see how it can be kinda scary. 

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.   Go BEARS!!!   :) 

Some more xoxoxoxoxoxoxo's and always some extra xxxxxxxxxxxx's to be safe.  :)

Have a great one!!!   :)

No comments: