Friday, January 7, 2011

Let's Begin!!

My training always always always begins with the training Group.  We start this weekend "officially" , and Wednesday is "officially" speed work night, from now til the end of May.  YAYYYY!!!  Jeff (MWMFN), Jerry, Carol, and I met downtown to run some.  Jeff, Jerry, and I did a loop, and ran a hill hard up recover down, and Carol just ran some loops.  Carol did a harder hill the day before with Lynne.  Lynne is the pretty blonde.  :)  lol

That hill was not 400M like I thought.  We are guessing maybe 200M, but who knows.  I have no idea.  When I mapped the run,  the pace was out of whack, so I screwed something up.  We ended up doing 6 hard ups, and recover downs.  WOAH!!!  It was hard, those recover downs were not fully recovering ya dig???   :)   You always feel good for blowing out the pipes though huh??  I am worried for next Wednesday.  :)

So, I tried to bike in the snow to work, and it was a complete success.  YAYYYY!!!   As a matter of fact it was fun fun fun.  :)  Hold on, I need to make sure I put the batch in the dryer.   brb....  PHEW, almost forgot.  :)  All this stuff helps me in the long run improve improve improve.  That is my goal.  To get better.  Jerry said his base is better this year, than it was last year.  He was in 3:35 Marathon shape less: the 9000 degree day.  So let's see what happens.  Jerry and I were chugging up that hill at the same pace.  So here is hoping for a good spring.  Yeah, my season is 2.  Spring and Fall. So that is all exciting.  Excited for the year coming up.  Running the long hilly route on Saturday. 

I really don't have much else today.  Lisa and I are going out with friends of hers tonight.   I have no idea who they are.  :)  I hope they are fun.  A chance to meet new people I guess. 

A Big Congrats out to Becky.  Having a baby!!!!   Woo Hoo!!!  crazy girl, only kept it secret for like 37 weeks.  9 x 4 = 36 right.  :))  Ha Ha!!  Now she'll really have time to blog.  :)  lol.  Really happy for her.  :)

A couple notes... 2 ironman's in one year.  :)  EEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!   Cal Ripken's streak is still alive.  :)   lol.

That is it for today!!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I like coffee.   :)

Love you All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox   :))))    lol

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!!   :)

No comments: