Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love Doreen!!!! :)

Ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!  It is my blog, and I can use whatever title I want.  If Doreen were here right now, I would give her a big ol smoochieroo!!!  :)   lol

omg was I tired after work yesterday.  I didn't sleep well, so that is one thing.  I ran to work, so that is another thing, and I worked 10 hours so that is also another thing.  So I came home, and relaxed.  From the look of the time now 2:24 am, I must have fallen asleep early too.  :)

I do feel great though.  I am switching my Mondays back to 5:00 am.  Time to get this pup rolling.  I am back logging my runs.  I kinda guessed my times for the last few runs, so just assume they were all run at probably 5:15 pace.  :) 

Yesterday on my run I was zig zagging cars to stay out of traffic.  It was dark, but at 4:30 am there isn't much traffic.  There was some snow on the ground, but they do a pretty good job of keeping the roads clear.  I pretty much need to exercise.  I don't feel that good without doing it.  I have to have to have to.  It isn't really something I do to make myself skinny, it really is to help me feel better.  It is getting oxygen to the brain, via blood flowing.  Getting all the positives out of it. 

So the plan this weekend is probably a soft 4-miler today.  I will double up on legs of the Marathon relay to get a long run in.  1 slow hopefully,  and maybe one with a bit of a kick.  We'll see.  I need to get a ton of shit done  around the house today too.  Eeeeeeeeeeeks!!

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s., I want to give a little special mention to Gene Marzelli.  He did a bit of a tour at Walter Reed Hospital I believe helping Marines who have come back with missing limbs.  Ummmm, there are a lot of them.  We don't see that shit in the news.  He is a great guy to be able to help them people.  Probably the best there is at it.  Such a good person.  Another H.S. friend of mine lost his wife recently.  I don't know the dates, but I think it must be an anniversary of sorts, so his heart is probably pretty heavy now.  I want to give him a mention too.  Nate.... going to go check to see how to spell his last name.... Photikarmbumrung.  Wow!!  what a name.  That is such a personal loss.  I mean you cannot really understand his grief, unless you had help. 

That is why I can write this though.  love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I want to give a couple extra of these for Melly, and JoAnne my Welsh friends.   xxxxxxxxxxx

Also I am very happy to have a Kim Sheridan sighting on FB.  I missed her.   :)


Now for really really cya cya cya.  Oh, and new blogger Nancy, I know the frustrations of blogging, but I read you always!!!   :)   Keep it up, you do a great job.   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo     :)

No comments: