Monday, January 17, 2011

Throw A Brick On That Sunday

Well the plan was to run long twice this weekend.  Going 13 on Saturday pretty much changed that.  Oh, the 13 was at like 9:30 pace, so make sure you update your spread sheets.  :)  lol.  My legs were a bit fatigued, and for me a good bike ride helps recover the legs.  I rode the trainer for an hour.  I don't think I really pushed hard or anything, but I was soaked at the end of the ride.  I then went on a run.  I figured anywhere from my 3.13 route to 4.25 route.  The legs loosened up pretty quickly, but it was really hard to get running.  I was going pretty slow for the route, and I wanted to stop and rest halfway through.  I don't totally know the reasons why it was so hard.  I figured a combination of 13 mile run followed by a brick which I haven't done a lot over the last year.  It was really hard.  It was nice to see others sometimes struggle with the run portion of the brick.  I'll have to do more of those.  Maybe that will be my Sunday.  Trainer for an hour, and a little run off.  Let's face it I am up to 13 on long runs, so it won't be too long where I will be jumping up to 16 miles etc...  I am definitely not the guy who can run 16, and follow that up with a 10 or something.  We'll see.  That is maybe a tentative plan for now.  It is definitely nice to see people struggle with their workouts.  Sometimes you think the fast people are always "on".  Even pros have down days.  So that is cool.

Other than that the Bears win.  Bears who I thought would be 5-11 are one game away from the Super Bowl.  The Pack are a good team.  Good "D" and good Offense.  Pack no real running game.  Bears are pretty good "D" pretty good "O" and real good Special teams.  No weaknesses, but QB not as good, but offense is more balanced.  Bears Packers though.  Should be good.  The other one is a showdown between the Steelers and the Jets.  lol.  Not even touching that one.  Ha ha Ha!!!   :)  Luckily that game will go past my bedtime next Sunday so I'll probably miss that one.  :)

Today is date night.  Monday night.  Making some kind of meal.  I am going to bike to work today.  The sidewalks looked pretty good on my run yesterday, although I ran on the road.  I hate that it says 18 degrees.  boooooo!!  No biggie though.  Yesterday was fun.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has  a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. I have no idea what to make for dinner today.   hmmmmm.  I'll let you know tomorrow.  :)

Love you all.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Have a great one.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.  and always some extra xxxxxxxxxxxx's for safe measure.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: