Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well Well Well

I don't know if you know this or not, but I like Nancy O Toole a lot.  I love all the bloggers I read, but I really like Nancy.  I am sure you know that.  I am going to give you a quote o.k.??  From her blog:

From the way I look at Yoga, it’s not only God that teaches us things. We don’t only learn from the bible. God is in everything. Therefore (drum roll please) we can learn from every experience we have in life. WOW. Is that even possible? OF COURSE IT IS! Excuse me for being a bit outspoken today, and I do understand that this subject is a bit touchy. But, I have a right to speak, and this is my opinion. Anyone can practice Yoga. It is universal.
There are so many sides to the practice. One could just use it for exercise, or they can dive into the practice, read the Sutras and live it.
So, is Yoga exercise or a spiritual practice? It’s both. It’s up to you to decide for yourself.


I told you that a while ago, you will be shown maybe a billion things a day, and maybe you catch one or two.  I like the way she thinks.  You know she is busy busy busy, but always has things on her mind, and once in a while she puts it down.  That is vision, and that is sight.  It isn't seeing pretty boots, although Emily did wear the pink ones yesterday with a pink scarf.  :)  lol.   You hear too, not the pretty way I sing, but you hear in your quiet moments.  You hear a voice talking to you..  It is your voice, and sometimes it is another.  What do you think about in your quiet times???  Want to know what I did a couple times???  This was a long long time ago, but during my quiet times, I wrote a couple heartfelt letters here and there, and sent them on.  Ones if I woke up in the morning I probably would have ripped up. Ones in which I let my parents know some special things they did for me, which THEY ALWAYS REMEMBERED.  Things like that.


Anyway anyway you want answers don't you??  You will get them, just keep your eyes open, and ears, the ones I talk about here.  Sure sure sure, look at the pretty boots, but look at what is being shown you day in day out.  Like Jen Gray says in her bad times, her Mom would tell her to go outside if even for a bit.  Man made things do not teach us much, but things of Nature sure can.  Ever read Walden??  Who gives a shit what the price of beans are, what are you thinking???  That is why Thoreau's journals are so good.  It doesn't have all the other stuff to my recollection, I surely didn't read them all.  

I'll give you something about me.  I am driven.  In my darkest days, which like I have said I have had plenty,  I saw I was the worst possible person I could imagine.   It wasn't just a day either, it was a whole summer.  A whole summer leading up to me going into the hospital.  It is my personality, I figure what the heck, I am not dead so I walked and walked and walked searching searching searching.  I hope you don't have to do that.  I am guessing maybe that was my walk.  Wouldn't that be something if I had to struggle so much so you don't have to.  SHEESH!!  That would be great.  So when my chips are down so to speak I push.  I am old school baby.  Nothing stops me.  My important goals are not to do IMs or win races, or age groups, etc...  My goals are to help people win the race of life.  I surely don't know what I am doing, but I have help.  I also am with you every step of the way.  Going for a 100% comment rate fwiw and ftw.  :)   Sometimes I'll give you a bit, and sometimes not. So my commute in whatever way I can is me.  It isn't you.  I have this drive that when things are down I find a way.  Just the things I have the ability to do.  Things that push me.  Being active.  Some days are down days as far as exercise go, and I go out and have fun.  Have a drink or two,  (probably more) listen to music, dance, and enjoy life.  I still mostly wake up early and do this.  

Oh dear this is toooooo looooonnnnnggggg!!  prolly.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!  :)

p.s. I think I am going to try and bike in the snow today.  :)

Love You allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo   You all are the bessssttttttt   xoxoxoxoxox  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya.  :) 

Just in case Gina reads this every day.  Wanna let her know I love her.  :)  I also like the girl who reminds me of Gina.  Have to get in there sometime.  Poor girl probably misses me terribly.  :)  lol.   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really really cya cya cya cya.   :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow Steve. Very interesting and great post. Lots on your mind (just like me).. always thinking, always searching looking for answers. If we stop learning or growing we are dead aren't we. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day my friend!