Monday, January 3, 2011

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Well after thinking a bit before I got up I realized something.  It is a conversation I had with my Dad a loooooooonnnnnnngggggggg time ago.  It was in Normal, Illinois.  I have shared with you what I once was asked to do, and how I did it not with a bunch of confidence, and not with a bunch of strength.  My Dad thought I was nuts.  So yeah I know what it means.

Want to know why it is important to write down your thoughts??  Because we want to hide it, but guess what.
?  There is someone you cannot hide it from.  As I was watching "Good Will Hunting"  the other night I realized what Robin Williams was doing.  He was opening up to Will, and that helped Will open up to him.  That is what I have done, and what I do.  I open up to you, as I guess in some way that should give you the courage to open up too.  Remember my saying Love lives in the light, and light really is all that is true, all that is open, and all that is honest.  So to the bloggers I read, they have a tough road, because like I said this shit ain't easy.  My list I pick up the people I trust.  So if you are on my right hand side I trust you.  You are strong.  Remember what I equate strong to.

Remember what I said all sadness has to be accounted for.  You all have it, some of you I have felt it, and some not, but I know it is there for everyone with varying degrees I guess.

I don't know if you know what you have to do.  For me this shit is easy, because I have been doing it a long time.  I will be here every step of the way.  I will read, and be with you.  Is that important??  I think so.  It will help make your journey easier.  Mine I went alone, but I had help.  Every morning I woke up strong, and only throughout the day did I feel bad, and sad, and scared etc...  from what I wrote.  Your journey you will not be alone.

So I get it.  I understand now...hmmmmm  do I understand???  I mean understand understand???  somewhat I think.  So you bloggers are the best of the best.  You are strong strong.  Even if you don't feel it.  Trust me you are.  Why the story goes like this???  I know not.  It does though, and you are a part of it.  Interesting huh???

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Kim Kim Kim you follow my blog, but not follow me on Twitter??  HMMMPPPPFFF!!!  >: /      lol j/k.  No biggie.  :)


p.s. you all are great!!  Check out Jen Gray's post if you have time.  Poor girl.  :(    I confess to the world I wuv Jen Gray.  She is one of the bestest.  fo sho!!!   :)   I wuv Gina wots and wots too, and Olga, and everyone really.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox.     :))))))

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)     Kim Kim Kim too.  :)


oops,  I ran 3.13 @ 8:50.  I came home after work, took a nap, and watched football.  It was fun.  :)   Has anyone noticed how freaking fast Audrey is now???  That bitch!!  :)  j/k.   I am soooo happy for her.   :)

I just saw Nancy O Toole had a bad day yesterday, so gonna give her a little blurb in my blog.  I hope it makes her feel better.  I "told" her I was going to do it, via comment.  I love Nancy O Toole too.  :)))

1 comment:

Nancy's Mental Floss said...

Your blog today reminds me that it really does not matter what others think when you blog. It is the fact that the person blogging has a release. Sometimes, people actually understand better when you really put it all out there to see. People are so interesting because we are all different, but the same. Hiding feelings is the one thing that connects us together.... The fear of being judged, the fear of being alone when you have concerns, the need to be heard and understood when the time comes to finally let it out. Thanks for reminding me that regardless of who reads my blog, I know that there are people like you that appreciate them :)

Have a great day, Steve :)