Friday, January 28, 2011

I am Baaaaaacccckkkkkkk!!!

Well could I have had a worse week?  Talk about being low of low.  Yesterday was the worst.  I came home from work, sat on the couch, and listened to music.  No desire to do anything.  I was feeling knee deep into weekday in February.  I went to bed and ate, and had a bit of insomnia.  I thought of one person and this helped me get out of my funk. 

It was Alili.  Now I don't know if she reads me, but her first post I read after she commented on Jessica's site, was about her dealing with depression.  She is not always ready to tackle the world so to speak.  I thought of her last post.  Need to break out the running shoes.  She has a 1/2 marathon in like 50 days or something like that.  Having problems getting the running shoes to do their thing with her legs in them I gathered.  So it is pieces in a puzzle.  I go back from the first entry I read from her, and figure maybe she is having a case of the blahs like me.  I made her a deal to go out and run 20 minutes today, and I will do the same. 

Want to know the significance of that??  We are all in this together.  We leave no one behind.  Some will be faster than others, but it will all work out.  You will find in this journey that you may have to take some stuff from other people.  Older people who may  have buried too much stuff.  You are younger, and you are stronger, and more able to cope.  You do it for you, and you do it for others.  That is nice, because a lot of times we may care more about the others than maybe we do about ourself.  Not always, but sometimes in down days maybe that is a thought we have.  The name of this blog is the wait.  I still have my final thing I have to do, but the reason I did something outside the Bromenn Healthcare Garbage room was to add more people. 

It snowed yesterday, so I am going to run to work.  My run will be like 35-40 minutes or something.  It is Friday, so that is nice. 

I am not 100% but I am pretty close.  Everyone got a comment.  Is that important??  To me it is.  I want to help.  Soooooooo without further ado I would like to say my legs are in great shape.  Marathon training begins now.  I am 17 weeks out, and I have a lot of running, swimming, and biking to do in that time. 

That is if for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s. Johnny Garcia has a fight in Iowa next weekend.  He is a bit banged up, but training hard, and making weight.  We are watching, and rooting!!!   He's got this!!!   We all got this!!! 

This weekend is the Frostbite Marathon Relay.  It is fun fun fun.  We aren't going to win, but we will have fun, and there is beer and chili at the finish line.  Wooooooo!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

You all are the best.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Throw a few of these out for my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxx 

Oh, and Beth Shutt is an alien and Barb Blakley sleeps on the job.  I tell you I read some weird and strange people.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

Oh and don't let the name Kim Kim Kim fool you.  It is a cute name, but she is tough as nails, and Charisa is a rockstar superstar, but under that layer is a pretty terrific person.  :)

Hope You all have a Great day, and weekend.   :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.   :)

No comments: