Friday, January 21, 2011

We Got Snow and It is 12 Degrees. Yayyyyyy!!! :)

No Workouts at all yesterday.  Just beat.  I don't sleep much after Wednesday speed, and I still wake up early, do my blog thing, and don't eat much either.  Thursdays at work are the worst.  Moving the legs when they are absolute toast, and me being so tired.  A challenge for sure.  Being it was my first one in a while, (speed work) I left early yesterday.  I came home and did my Thursday = Friday thing I like to do.  I like Thursday = Friday.  It is fun for me.

I was thinking this morning.  About things.  Stuff I am not willing to tell you yet.  I think yet, maybe I never tell you.  We will see.  Do you know what I am here??  I am this big light.  I am a light standing on a hill for all to see, and it shows people life.  I guess inside us all is the desire to keep things in the dark.  To keep things hidden.  It is scary to show stuff, because people judge.  You know what though??  We all had thoughts.  Didn't Solomon say something to the effect all has already been done under the sun.  Every thought you have had, has been thought before probably.  You ain't done nothing new.  Whatever you try to hide isn't being hid from who you would really want to hide it from either.  Pretty scary huh??  So we will take these little steps.  These steps expose our layers.  This will go slowly, because as we expose our sadness is revealed.  Funny life is filled with so much sadness huh?  I think it is because no one knows us.  No one understands us.  On the surface sure, but in our quiet moments when our thoughts are just ours... no one knows that about us.  That we don't share.  Now I don't know if Audrey reads this or not, but I remember her putting up a picture.  This was a long long time ago.  It was a picture she put up, probably with a couple in her, and it showed her face with all the sadness and all the honesty one could have in a picture.  She took it down the next morning.  I kept asking why she took it down. Man it was such a good picture.  Then I knew why.  It was too honest.  No way she could show people that.  She was so exposed.  We will get there.  We will get there by taking off layer after layer.  We will expose ourselves.  We do this slowly, because none of us really have the courage to just jump in.  I don't know how tough it will be.  A little??  I don't know, but it will be done, and it will be fun to watch.  Will we cry?  maybe.  These things I don't know, but I know the layers are going to come off, and you will be exposed, and the world will know you, and understand you.  Our deepest desire to be known and understood will happen.  We probably didn't even know above all else that is what we want most, but are most afraid to take the steps to make it happen.  Well guess what??  The path is here.  We are being shown the way.  Look how important you bloggers are.  Who would have thought in the whole time of the world what you do would be so important.  Neat huh???

Congrats!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Shit, what gets me through the week.... A short list.

  1. running
  2. Thursday = Friday
  3. Monday- date night
  4. Saturday long run
  5. Music
  6. Friends
Love you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You all are the best!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I throw extras of these courtesy my Welsh friends.  xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now for really really cya cya cya!!!   :)

No comments: