Wednesday, September 30, 2020

What A Dummy

Instead of going to bed, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up a little after 9:00. The debate was on. Dammit, I watched that debacle. It was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. The bully in the pulpit is definitely a type of person I hate the most in this World. If he was a boss of some sort I'd quit my job. Here is a man who makes people's lives worse. A microcosm of my Dad I guess. If you are in your 70s, and are personally still highly leveraged, than to me that is a failure. I really have no words. 

Worst of all I stayed up to watch it. At least I know not to watch anymore. Also, i learned what a complete jackass the incumbent is. I wasn't going to vote for  him anyway, cuz he is just a product of far right websites. Makes you wonder how many people read these far right websites. 

At 54, I am at the age I can choose my friends. Turns out, I don't really hang out much so it doesn't even matter. I am comfortable in my own skin. I am comfortable being at home. At 54, I am out of debt. I inherited money, which obviously helped, but even prior to that, I had under $100,00 in house debt, and maybe $2-3,000 owed on a car. I was headed to debt free anyway. 20 years from now, I don't see me being highly leveraged. It would be stupid. The only reason one would be in that position is if they spent a lifetime there. In my book that is a failure. 

I did watch the Sox. I wasn't planning on it, but I turned it on after I took the dogs. It was entertaining. The A's had a lineup of people hitting .230 up and down the order. Who the heck have they been beating I wonder. I think the Sox have a good shot to win today. Our pitcher will pitch to contact, and the Coliseum is a monstrosity. Anything can happen,  but we have an opportunity. Undecided if I watch today. My routine is so out of whack this week. 

I promise to go to bed early, and get back to normal. We got our mail in voting things yesterday. That's 5 votes in my little circle that wants to say farewell to the highly leveraged loser. He is a loser too. 

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: