Monday, September 21, 2020

What Am I Going To Do On A Monday?

My Sunday was pretty good. By good,  I mean I got all my stuff done. I tried the shop and scan thing at Meier. Pretty nifty. I always use it at Sam's club so. Sam's is awesome, cuz they have a person to check everyone out anyway. Its pretty awesome walking past the people in line, cuz you already paid. 

I did listen to  the Bears game on Sirius. didn't realize it was being televised locally. I finished my stuff though to watch the last Giants drive. The Bears are 2-0, and that's a pretty bad team to be 2-0. Wins are wins in the NFL though, and winning does breed confidence. You never know. 

I made a new recipe. Mexican quesadilla casserole. It came out good. I'll do it again. I have one of those apps where you can try new recipes all the time. 

That was about it for the day. Laundry, and dishes all done. I ran the robot,  and watered the front. I watched the Chiefs and went to bed. 

I have no  idea what to do today after work. There isn't much I need to do. Take the dogs, and that's it. That doesn't bode well for a big step week, unless I can figure out a project. I guess I can organize my  tools, and wash the vehicles. There is always something I guess. 

If I had Monday off I don't know what I would do. Guess it's good I have to work. Not really much else going on with me. We are having a stretch of nice weather. Highs in the 70s, and upper 50s for the lows give or take. Life life life. Just taking the days as they come. As long as I don't have more days off than Sunday I should have no lazy days. The secret to my contentment I guess. 

We will probably get our ballots in the mail this week. Our job will be over as far as that is concerned. 5 against the incumbent, and I will not help my dad figure out how to vote. His vote will be for the incumbent,  so let him figure it out. 

I had a friend request from someone I went to HS with. He graduated two years before me. I found out he is Republican,  so I didn't accept the friend request. That's not my type of person. The incumbent ruined that. Maybe it's been heading that way anyway. I don't do politics really so I don't let anyone shove that crap in my face anymore. 

It's my life, and I like to keep myself calm. Today its Monday,  so I guess I'll have a day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: