Monday, September 28, 2020

Another Week

Its Monday again. I didn't get all my shit done yesterday. Most of it, but laundry isn't folded. I didn't go shopping,  cuz its raining today,  so I have to drive to work,  so might as well go today. I did cut the grass. Perfect timing since it's raining today. I watched football,  and baseball. We also started watching the series from the books by Robert Galbraith,  aka JK Rowling's pen name. Lisa read all 3 books, and I listened to them. Lisa actually read the 4th one too. I have yet to listen to it. It's good. 

I didn't drink yesterday, and football,  and me drinking, historically have gone hand in hand. Work for me will be busy. I have a lot to do. I guess it's like that every week. I didn't work out yesterday either. Looks like its Monday, Wednesday,  Friday this week. 

Baseball playoffs start Tuesday. I am not too excited, cuz the White Sox have 2 starting pitchers. Tough to win that way. The two would have no margin for error. The Bears look like an average 3-0 team. Foles looked like an NFL quarterback though. One who could make NFL throws accurately. Mitch is not that guy. Who knows?  The NFL always has some screwy team that outperforms,  so you never know. 

I have no idea what to do for dinner tonight. I am shopping so I can pick up something to cook. Outside that not much. I have a Monday which is following a Sunday of not drinking. That's always nice. At 54 drinking is not the best thing. A couple drinks are fine, as long as you stop there. Watching sports and drinking, the stopping thing doesn't always happen. You get into the game, and yadda yadda yadda. 

I wonder the percentage of people who drink on Sunday. I wonder the percentage of people who drink. I have no clue. Are there a lot of people hung over on a Monday?  

I got nothing again I guess. Just trying to feel good about my days. That typically coincides with being busy. Today I will be busy. I'll watch more of that show, and have a meal. Should be a good enough day. It's almost October, and there is that sober October. I think I'll try that again, but starting now. Last year was a real eye opener. I had no idea how hard not drinking was for me. I never really tried it before. This year I'd stop a while,  start a while,  stop again, start again. It still is hard I guess. Just cuz at the end of the day it's how I chill. 

Anyway, I think I'll have breakfast. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: