Tuesday, September 29, 2020

What To Do On A Rainy Monday

A rainy Monday where I am tired I should say. After work,  I had to do some shopping. Mostly veggies for my salads, and veggies for the guinea pigs, and rabbit. I had enough stuff for meals. What I did was nothing. I watched like 5 or 6 soprano episodes. I slept for only 4 hours the night before. So I was tired. I slept pretty good last night though. 

Today is the presidential debate. I bet that would be good tv. I won't stay up to watch it, but it probably will be entertaining. Maybe boring. Who knows?  

Some news came out about taxes. Is anyone really surprised though?  A highly leveraged person hiding behind a shell of organizations to hide a failed business. Did anyone think any differently?  The dude is a walking bankruptcy creator. When someone is afraid to publicly disclose their taxes it means they are hiding something. I have nothing to hide. I take my standard deduction,  and move on. I think my adjusted gross income was less than $50,000 for both of us combined. We live comfortably. 

I am not wealthy as far as those things get decided by the normal person,  but I am so much more wealthy than anyone who has to hide shit. 

I am not a saint,  never tried to play one. I am not a genius or whatever else people want to say about others, but I have an easy life. The struggles I have are mostly against my own self. 

Baseball playoffs start tonight. Today I guess. I don't know if I'll watch the Sox at 3:00 PM or not. Leaning against it now. I have to do something for dinner. We will see. I do have some outdoor work to do. I have to work out, and take the dogs.  It will be a busy day I guess. We have to watch the series by the books by Robert Galbraith too. Sopranos too. 

It feels so good to not drink, I wonder why so far I always go back. It's just a mental thing I guess. 

Anyway today is a day. It will be a full one. I think it should be fine. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)  

No comments: