Saturday, September 26, 2020

What To Do On A Saturday

I work today, but then what?  Not really sure. I'll play it by ear I guess. Yesterday was pretty normal. Every day is different, but you know. 

I couldn't find my wallet yesterday before work. It was one of those things too, I couldn't swear I had it the day before either. I might have, but I couldn't say for sure. Usually I check my pockets. Wallet,  phone,  chap stick stuff, and mask. :)  I ended up finding it. It was in a place I don't normally keep it. That's the worst though right?  

Last night was kinda a blur. We picked some stuff up for dinner, ate, and I went to bed. I got a good amount of sleep last night. I needed it for staying up watching the stupid Sox. I've already tuned them out. I am a horrible fan. Maybe I am just starting to find sports to be pretty dumb. I  definitely don't spend a ton of time thinking about it. 

We are like 5 weeks out from the presidential election. Not much news for me on that front. I'll spend very little time thinking about that. There will be debates I won't watch. Spin about debates I won't see. 

There really isn't much to my life at all. Nothing really significant going on. I am glad to be working today, cuz I don't know what I'd do otherwise. 

Yeah, I pretty much got nothing. Nothing crazy on my mind. What a boring update. 

Sorry.    :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: