Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sleeping In

I slept in this morning,  cuz I stayed up to watch the Sox. I don't know how good this team is. Maybe better than i expected. Maybe the pitching is better than what I thought. It seems they have a never ending supply of guys to come out and throw 98 MPH. They called up their first round pick from last year, and he was throwing 101. There are other good teams too though. Its always a crapshoot.  

They are working all over the place at my  Saturday job. It was a ghost town for a while, and now the opposite. They were laying people off, and now they are working overtime. I think they are hiring again too. Same with another car place by me. For the life of me,  I don't know who is buying new cars. 

I am not sure how the typical consumer is. What percentage of people make car payments I don't know. The last car payment I had was $100/month. Before that many many years ago. 

Not much really going on with me. Yesterday after work I picked up stuff to make for dinner, and watered the front. Listened to my book too, which is really good. I  think I have 1-1/2 hours left. It was a 12 hour book too, which I almost demolished in a day. For dinner I made shake ~n~bake porkchops,  and green bean casserole, with rolls,  and baked potato. That's a good fall meal. Not sure what I'll do today for dinner. 

I do have to take Hope,  and my regular Sunday stuff. It's not a lot today though. I can probably finish in an hour, besides waiting for clothes to dry, and shopping. I don't need much for shopping though,  since I picked up some things yesterday. 

I am not sure what I'll do today. I won't get the Bears game, so I don't care to watch football. I could watch the Sox. Watch the Sox, and listen to the Bears perhaps. Not really sure. I could go shopping for something,  but can't think of anything I need or want. That's why money would be wasted on me. I have nothing to spend it on.  

When I did get money I got new for us vehicles,  upgraded our house,  and paid it off. We took a couple small vacations, which were fine, but I realize I don't really like doing that. Its stressful for me, and expensive. I am fine with my little World.  

Today is a day, so I guess I better get started. Gotta weigh myself, and workout,  take Hope etc...   

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)

MWAH.             :)

No comments: