Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Sex And Drugs And Rock~N~Roll

So you know how you see something online,  and all of a sudden you want to learn about it or them?  Yesterday for me was Tatum O'neal. Don't ask me why it happened it just did. I got a book from her on audible and listened to it. 

I cannot say it was all too shocking. She wasn't crazy active sexually,  but Hollywood sure was... is?  Drug use is over the top in Hollywood back then.  Still?  Her life was different than most growing up. I don't particularly think that is harder to overcome than the typical family of 4 or 5 or whatever others were brought up in. We are all fucked up growing up. 

It was interesting for a 1 day escape. Lifestyles of the rich and famous I guess. I don't think she really thought herself rich or famous is what I gather. Youngest actor at the time to win an Oscar though. I don't know if anyone passed her on that. 

I didn't have much to do on a Monday, so that's what I did. I ended up with just under 12 miles. I did walk the dogs, and water the front. I didn't sleep good Sunday,  so it was a good use of my time. I just woke up Monday morning around 1:30AM, and couldn't fall asleep again. Last night I slept good. 

I do not have a lot to do this week, so I'll need stuff to occupy my time. Weather is too nice to sit inside and watch tv. 

Today is a workout day, and it is pretty nice to get Tuesday out of  the way. Just cuz it is Tuesday, the beginning of the week still, and I only have 1 workout left. 

I guess I am awake,  and feel pretty good about today. It shouldn't be too stressful. Work, eat, sleep. 

I wonder what actors do to fill their day to day when not working. Being idle probably can be dangerous. Regardless of who you are the hours of the day have to be filled. I am lucky being me I guess. I like working. How are people who don't like working?  If I had a lot of money I would still want to work. Naturally I don't daydream about a better life. This one is fine. Its good enough. I don't have to look upon my past to come to terms with who I am. I have no need to be fake, cuz I am no saint. That isn't in my power. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: