Thursday, September 3, 2020

I Didn't Make Day 3 This Time

Not cuz, I couldn't,  but it was probably the best day of the year. The day still was busy. Work was full plus. I went to the grocery store after work,  to get a few things. I didn't go Sunday. I then took the monsters, and cut+bagged the front grass. I pulled the squash plants, and put them in the yard bin. I also watered the front grass. I then talked myself into having a couple drinks. We decided to check out this new taco + bar restaurant. We both noticed it just opened up. They will be going out of business before too long. That menu will never survive. I had two blackened fish tacos. the tacos were super small. The fish was nonexistent.  Beans and rice were actually a small bowl of black beans,  and a small bowl of jasmine or white rice. You put in a bunch of time and resources, and that's the best they could come up with?


It is a hard place to get to, and without outdoor seating you fit maybe 5 tables. 5 tables of 2. Pretty ridiculous. The bar maybe holds 8 people. Maybe 10. It is just surprising to me. All that time, effort,  and resources,  and they came up with that. 

It was fine for a night out, but you think taco bar, you think munching on some good ass tacos. Not so much last night. 

Today will be super busy. So much so, I will probably work out tomorrow. Tomorrow will be busy too, but maybe not as crazy as today. I premade my salads for the next two days.  I am back to my regular salads. I actually had to buy cucumbers for the first time in a while. Tomatoes I won't have to buy for a while. 

Outside that yesterday was just a normal day. It was busy. I did have a couple drinks just cuz. It was a good day though. You get a lot done, relax, eat, sleep. There really isn't much to the life I lead. I sometimes surprise myself I can keep going after work. Running is so awesome early morning, but sleep outweighs running in the morning. At least now. I am somewhat different than how I used to be. Less drinking, and more productive after work. Even yesterday with my couple drinks I drank like 2/3 of my previous norm. I got a lot done too. 

Now that I think of it, I used to come home, and drink right away. I always wished I was more productive after work. I am now too. I am not sure if I wanted to drink less back a few years back. Now I think I just want to quit. Even after two days off, a couple drinks hold no more magic feelings for me. 

Today will be a busy day. If somehow I am able to get my workout in, and a run, that would be awesome. I may do real tacos tonight. After last night I think I need it. I bought ground beef, which I didn't need,  but it was $1.59/ lb.  I mean really. 

I spose.   Have a good one.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: