Friday, September 25, 2020

Time Sure Flies

Geez, its getting late. I was just googling David Spade. Wanted to know a little bit more about him. Like,  I assumed he partied it up heavily with Chris Farley. Guess not. Actually to my knowledge he isn't much of a partier. His career is actually pretty impressive. He's made some good movies. He's done some really funny stuff. I am listening to his audible book, which is only available in audible from. It isn't a written book. 

He has a daughter.  He also has some stories of Chris Farley, which are funny. Also I bet he considers Chris Farley more talented than himself, and maybe if Chris Farley were alive he'd think the same of David. 

What on Earth made David Spade try stand up?  He's made a pretty good career with that as his start. 

People's lives can be interesting. As long as people show real life shortcomings.  Imperfections I guess, not so much shortcomings. 

Wanna know something of me?  I watched the full Sox game last night. Well the full end. I went paddle boarding around 6:30, which was fun. Anyway, I was just as entertained watching them get beat as I would watching them win 10 in a row. You know how I love a good shitty Bears season?  I see the white Sox now as a beat team. No way of climbing out. I like seeing that shit. What kind of fucked up shitty fan am I?  

I loved watching the Bulls going like 12 and a million a couple years back. What a strange person I am. My sleep number was great last night even though I went to bed late. Paddle boarding at dusk?  Who knew?  

Anyway my new grass is coming up. That's exciting. Fall is definitely the time to do that shit. David Spade's house is worth 20 million dollars.  Why?  Mine is worth ~$200,000 give or take. Maybe a million if it was placed in Seattle. Still more than enough for me. 20 million though. Why do people want those houses?  

Anyway.  I am glad I found this biography thing. It's entertaining. Just some real life shit you cannot always find. 

I gotta go.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)


xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: