Monday, September 7, 2020

Day Off #2

I really really tried sleeping in, but I ended up just laying awake. When it comes to sleeping long hours, I just am not very good. 

Today is like a Sunday, except all my laundry is done, and the kitchen is clean. I watched a lot of Sopranos yesterday. It was an okay day I guess. I didn't get my workout in, so I'll be a M,W,F guy this week. Can't miss any days. 

Outside of getting my Sunday shit done it was a pretty lazy day. Today,  I got nothing major going on. Too many days off is not a good thing. At least for me. I don't know how people keep their mental health when not working. I guess it becomes their norm, and they get used to it. I feel better with very few lazy days/year. Is there anything better than being active, and celebrating with a nice meal to finish the night?  It took me forever to get hungry for dinner, cuz I wasn't really active. 

I am already done with the days off. I am ready for it to be over. I do have a few things to do today, so it shouldn't be bad. Not sure what to do for dinner. 

Not much going on in my neck of the woods. Fall is here, and that means football. The White Sox will probably make the post season. They will bow out early is my guess. Not enough pitching, but they will have a legit shot to do real damage next year. Their offense is one of the best, and going to get better. Pitching is what needs to improve. One prospect opted out this year, and we've had some injuries,  but they have a dominant #1 guy. Keuchel has been solid at #2, and a hodge podge after. Bullpen isn't that great either. It's an exciting team to watch. It will be for several years too. 

The Bears should be average. I don't see a big change from the mediocre year last year. The offense will disappoint. The defense will probably be good,  but will give up those nasty 3rd and longs they seem to always do. The ones that lose games. 

Will college basketball be played?  I don't have any real fall goals. keep working,  eating, and sleeping. Life gets less busy for me. Eventually the only outside work will be snow removal. That's easy. 

This year looks much different than last year. Better. The kids are out, we got rid of a bunch of shit with the dumpster.  Finished our fence in back, and added another gate. One on each side of the house. It won't be too long til we turn the heating on. 

The future looks good for me. Easy you know?  I will not be getting any kids ready for school. Won't be worrying about homework or extracurricular activities. 54 is a good year in life. Not many worries. 

Anyway, just touching base. Pretty excited to have a holiday with no drinking. That's something different.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: