Monday, September 14, 2020

A Much Better Sunday

It was a good, and productive Sunday. Best way to start out the week. I got a run in, my workout, kitchen cleaned,  laundry done, shopping, dinner made, and truck loaded up. 

I read... well listened to a book on Saturday. It was from David Sedaris, the running with scissors guy. Anyway he had a bit about the Fitbit. He kinda got addicted to it like me. Only way worse. First he was excited to hit 10,000 every day. Than it was 20,000. It didn't stop til he was walking 60,000 steps every day. Dear Lord. Why????   How???  He's a writer, so that would be part of his day. He'd listen to books and podcasts. 60,000!!!  

I just like to see my numbers. My Sundays are light, cuz I don't work,  but I don't feel the need to walk more to hit a number. It says something about him, but I am not sure what. For one, in that regard he is different than me. He also picked up garbage along his route. It is by his house. Compulsive I guess. Maybe that is why he is a writer. He can work on writing every day. I suspect I am like that too, but I just write. I don't work at it. I thought maybe it would be fun to work at writing a book. You know, day after day put the labor in. Maybe still. I don't know the first thing about writing though. like that. I'm a blog writer. I write whatever is on my mind. I have probably over 2500 updates,  but it hasn't been work. 

I don't have to worry about character development,  and story lines. I don't have to worry about conversations, or describing shit. The two are different, and I have no reason to think I'd be good at the other. No real reason to think I am good at either of them.   I do have time though. I think.  

Besides that not much going on. I did watch some football. I guess you don't learn anything in week 1. The only definitive thing is the Ravens are good again this year. Besides that nothing is definitive. 

The Twins and White Sox have a big series this week. Only 14 games left. The White Sox have been good at beating lesser teams. That's part of the equation of being a good team. 

I do feel good today. A productive Sunday,  and a good sleep. I didn't waste my Sunday getting drunk and only watching football. That is different than last year. Today will be busy with work, and the dump. I'll have to take the dogs too. My favorite type of day. One where the day is full. 

I have absolutely no desire to make sure I step a certain amount of steps each day. I guess I hope to be around 72 miles at the end of the week. That's it. If I am short who cares. I do want my 3 workouts though. That's pretty important. 

Anyway, I am excited for today. A lot to do. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.            :)  

No comments: