Thursday, September 10, 2020

Sometimes Driving Ain't A Bad Thing

Today will be the 3rd day in a row of me driving to work. That doesn't happen often if ever. The first two days was cuz of rain, and today I get the new tires on right after work. Monday was good, cuz I actually went to do the tire thing, which I've been meaning to do. Tuesday was good, cuz I needed a haircut. I procrastinate getting a haircut a lot just cuz I ride my bike to work most days. So all in all driving this week has been good. 

Yesterday I also shopped for a dinner, since the grocery store is right by my haircut place. I took the dogs for a walk after, and cleaned the kitchen. Then I chilled for a bit, and made dinner. Shortly after dinner I went to bed. I love sleep. It turns out I went to bed around 8:00. I woke up for some reason at 1:00 AM, and had trouble sleeping after.  So it actually wasn't a great night sleep, but I feel fine. 

I've been cooking dinner a bit later. I used to try and have it done for when Lisa gets home, and now I shoot for an hour later. No reason really. My days are pretty full, so it gives me some time to just chill I guess. 

Things definitely are different. My haircut place there usually was a long wait to get a haircut. Sign in on your app, and there may be a 2 hour wait. Now there is none. The lady said they are not near as busy as before. So, that's strange. 

One thing I thought about is the number of DUIs has to be way down with bars being closed basically. I have to imagine tickets,  and DUIs are a major bread winner for the police. Police are funded by the states. They don't actually make money. Police are a cost of society. I have no idea what police pensions are like. How do those get funded?  

If police don't do a good job well there salary comes from taxes. Same with teachers. We really pay their salary. They aren't bringing in money. 

Personally I don't mind paying taxes. I am happy with the police near me in my Wonder Bread community I live in.  :)  teachers I don't give a shit about. No percentage of that pie is my concern. I am happy with the library, and yard waste collection in the Spring,  and Fall. If we are paying for the Aquatic Center expansion,  I am all for that too. Once done I plan on swimming again, since running is not ever going to be a major thing for me. I can swim a mile or so right after work a few days/week. 

Yesterday was pretty good. I was tired after work,  but I still got a lot done. Lemme check my to do list.   Work--check.  Eat--check. Sleep--check. Nailed it.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: