Friday, September 11, 2020

Unexpected Fatigue

Yesterday was a pretty normal day. We worked a full day. I did get my new tires put on, which is surprisingly a nice feeling. A security thing I guess. We definitely got the most out of the old ones we could. 

It was $650 all said and done, which seems like a lot,  but I feel good about the purchase. Truck already has new tires, and rims. 

The surprising thing to me was getting out of the car. My legs did not want to move, and my back and arms were sore. On a day I should have taken the dogs I couldn't,  and on a possible workout day I didn't. Its not been a real busy work for me either.  That was surprising to me. It may be riding my bike home from work keeps my legs loose. Sitting in a car for an hour or so after work probably does the opposite. I didn't plan on that. That's for sure. 

Not much really going on with me. Another day another dollar as they say. I definitely have to  work out today. I am definitely riding my bike. I have to pick up a dump pass, and return library books. I have to take the dogs too. Dinner, dinner. What to do about dinner. The day will fill up nicely. At 4:30 AM I feel pretty good about that. The weekend will be upon us. 

I am not sure how Saturdays work will go. They've been working more and more, so we are not always sure what we will be walking in to. Football starts this weekend. Oddly, I am not too excited about it. The Bears will be disappointing.  If they start out like 0-6, I'll have to start listening to the SCORE.  Chicago sports talk radio. Chicago fans get all worked up. It's fun to listen to. If they start out 6-0, that would be surprising. If they start out 3-3, who cares.  BORING.    

NBA,  I don't really care about the teams. NHL, I am indifferent. Baseball, I don't think the Sox can do much damage this year. Next year watch out. I need a new book to listen to for tomorrow. What will I do this Fall?  I may get sucked into sportsing watching, as I do a lot,  but it doesn't seem exciting right now. I guess we will figure things out as the time comes. Luckily I still have plenty that keeps me busy. 

Anyway, another day in the life. One which found me oddly fatigued. I did sleep good last night though, so that's good. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: