Friday, September 4, 2020

1 Again, Or 3 of 4

I was tired yesterday after work. I mean really tired. I skipped my workouts til today. My watch says I went to sleep at 9:30  or so on Wednesday,  plus being busy, plus having a couple drinks, so no wonder. Yesterday I binge watched the Sopranos. It was pretty awesome. 

Usually I am not a good tv person. I am always trying to get stuff done, and workout.  Normally I don't find tv relaxing, and really a good use of my  time. On the other hand if I am not watching tv, but am drinking that's not exactly a good use of my time either. As I got up this morning it feels pretty awesome without drinks the night before. My cup of coffee seems different too. The heart rate thing probably. Drinking elevates your heart rate 8-10 BPM during sleep. The coffee after not drinking kinda gives you a jolt. Not as much if you drank the night before cuz your heart rate is artificially high already. At least in my experience. There is no actual research I've seen. 

Anyway it is Labor Day weekend. Summer officially ends. I like it. Football starts, which I am not as excited about. Probably cuz I don't think the Bears should be very good. No confidence in the QB position, no confidence in the offense. The defense will probably be overrated. Football is crazy in teams can magically make great strides in 1 year. I'll pencil KC to win again this year, cuz if healthy no one can stop them. 

Cooler weather, the change of seasons, yes please. The change is fun. 

Really not a lot on my mind. The first cup of coffee was so good I want another. 

I think today is going to be good. The morning after not drinking is different. It helps the coffee give you a different type high.  

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: