Sunday, September 27, 2020

A Lazy Saturday Morning

I stayed in bed past 9:00 AM. Don't do that much. I cleaned the kitchen yesterday after work,  and ran the self cleaning feature on the stove. We did different shit at work yesterday too. Some normal shit, and something new. I let the other guy do the fun thing. Basically ride a zamboni like thing to sweep the warehouse, and I did the unfun thing. Sweep, and mop shipping docks. It actually wasn't unfun,  cuz I took my time,  and did a good job. They are busy as fuck now. Working 7 days in some areas. 

I did have the Saturday after work dread though. Now what?  I did end up with 77 miles last week. Hold on...  I weighed myself. No change really. Lost .7 of 1 pound. 166.1. I thought maybe my jeans were a bit loose yesterday. I don't have much to do today. Regular Sunday shit with some of it already done. 

Bears have an Intriguing matchup today. Intriguing cuz they are 2-0. Sox played better offensively yesterday. They have only 2 starting pitchers though. 3-5 = yikes. 

I have no idea about dinner either. Another day in the life I guess. What else?  Not much. I am not thinking about much I don't think. I know I don't feel great about myself when I am lazy. It's why I like working. If I sat all day watching tv I wouldn't feel good about myself. If I laid around all day I wouldn't feel good. Our goal is to feel good too. Different strokes for different folks. 

One thing I learned yesterday was there were a ton of people working. I would say 1 in 100 would be considered moderately attractive. That was odd. I never got that feeling before. Is that America right now?  I don't get out often, so I guess I don't really know. I think I have sat inside a restaurant 3 times in the last several months. The servers weren't really attractive. The food was good though. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: