Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Who Am I?

I actually enjoyed listening to the autobiography, so I searched for a new one. I went to the library app to find one to check out,  instead of using an audible credit, or purchasing one. I am now listening to the Anna Kendrick one. 

I kinda have a weird fascination with her anyway. She's kinda quirky,  and kinda funny. Her engine seems to be 100 MPH. How girls and guys get along at 18 years old is one of those odd things I guess. 

Anyway, I am not sure how long I'll be doing this. Hopefully this is my last one. Although I  think there is something about a person telling their life story through their own eyes. It might even take courage,  but I wouldn't know. I do this, which is sorta the same thing, but I don't find it takes any courage at all. Maybe jumping off the high dive takes courage at first, but if you do it enough for 10 years there is no courage needed. 

I know I was scared at first to advertise the blog. Now I am indifferent to it all. The only thing that keeps happening is I feel like doing it when I wake up. 

Maybe some people browse the internet, or social networking. I typically just blog. I can't say I really get anything out of it. Currently I have a consecutive streak I had no intention of starting. 

Yesterday was just your typical day. I did get my workout in. I wasn't particularly strong yesterday either. One of those things. I have started taking the dogs on a longer route. I think it's a good idea. A longer normal route. Dogs love walks. I don't mind them either. 

What else?  Not much. I have another day today. it should be okay. It is going to be nice weather. I think I am going to make chili today. That sounds really good. Other than that not much. 

No great thoughts on this end. No words of wisdom. Just living out my days I guess,  which is all we really are doing. Life isn't really that significant. I did try messing with the bucket list stuff, and none of that stuff is significant. The most you can wish for is to eat, drink, and be merry. For me I'd call it being content with work,  eat, sleep. It helps everything. 

I cannot take credit for a content heart though. Those we don't make. My outlook is a gift. How I'd be otherwise I have no clue. We do all want to be happy and content, we are just not sure what makes us that way. Somehow most think it is tied up in some form of happily ever after. They will be disappointed.  

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: