Sunday, September 13, 2020

It Is A New Week

Good morning. How's it going?  I am doing fine. It feels like a new week. Last week was crazy. We had the extra day off, and Summer ended, so it was Fall. Football would be starting and yadda yadda yadda. I didn't like last week. My normal got out of whack. I think I was only 55 miles. I did gain a pound. My body fat went from 18.9-19.0%.  No change really. I do need to come up with a plan for after work. Find stuff to keep me busy. 

This week feels like a new week, because it is back to normal. I have my Sunday today,  and I will be relatively busy. We have to load up our truck for the dump. I doubt it gets filled,  but how else do you get rid of old treated 2xs,  and other boards?  We will then have all our projects done we wanted from the start of 2020. 

I slept good last night, and I stayed up and watched the White Sox. Their lineup is as good as I've seen. Your 9th place hitter is batting .350 I think. There is power up and down that lineup.  I still don't think their rotation is deep enough. I guess if Rodon, and Bummer come back from injury it would help the rotation. You wouldn't want to pitch to that lineup though. 

Not really a lot on my mind. Excited for a new week though. I will have the time, and ability to remake myself. There will be labor, and dinner tonight. I may be able to watch some football too. I got a late start though,  so we'll see. 

I think this week will be a good one. Everything seems new again. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: