Saturday, September 19, 2020

An Easy Dinner

I didn't really have a ton to do yesterday after work,  but I stayed busy. I took the dogs for a walk instead of a run. My legs are tired. 68 miles in starting Saturday will do that I guess. I figured I had time to make a dinner, but what?  I opted for chicken enchiladas. they came out good. I had frozen chicken breast in the freezer, so easy easy. Plus I had a little queso too, which I snuck in them. A good meal with little effort. I make my own refried black beans too. They are better than canned. Not  that I am a good cook, but more I can follow a recipe,  and tweak it to my likes. I like garlic, and cumin, so I add that in generous amounts. For dinner I made something out of what we had instead of paying to go out or whatever. 

I watered the front grass, soaked my masks to clean. Oh I transplanted my basil plant to a pot. See if I can keep it healthy inside this year.  

That's about it. I don't have a big Sunday planned. I don't have to do a lot. I guess it will probably be a football Sunday. I was trying to  think what made my last Sunday busy. I cannot even remember. 

Life goes on. Our temps have been lower this year to start the fall. it means we will lose our leaves sooner. Its always the hope to get them to the end of the yard before the snow flies. Fall is busy for yard work just like spring. Come to think of it I do have a bit of garage organizing, and shed organizing. I should bring my snowblower to the garage. Gotta take my winter bike in too for a tune up. 

I  guess  if I look year over year I wanted to be more productive after work. I am now. Just a desire thing. I don't know where it came from or why I didn't have it before. Maybe I did, but so much stuff was tied up in running. I don't know. We can't do all the things I guess. Could you imagine how mad you would be if you did do all the things?  Geez people would be looking like they were having so much fun, and you are just doing all the things for whatever reason. 

There are angry people too. Lisa works  with a guy who is just angry from what I gather. He is the worst employee she's worked with. A non profit organization. Customer relations is a thing that makes those things possible, but someone pisses in his cheerios all the time, so he's an ass to the people who make the organization viable. The customer. I'd write him up, and start the paperwork. Those people end up costing so much more than the paycheck they receive. Those people are the worst. 

What makes a person have an angry disposition?  We all get angry, but the people who live in a perpetual state. 

I don't know. I don't like those people. They do no good. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: