Saturday, September 5, 2020

A Busy Day

Labor Day is not a bad holiday weekend when working at a bakery, cuz school has already started. so it's not crazy busy leading up to the weekend. We were on cruise control kinda for Friday, but someone from the front end called in. (Customer service), so the bakery had to help out. 2 people,  cuz Friday is busy anyway. We worked a long day. We got 2 orders in, which always takes time, and yadda yadda yadda. We got out late, I was tired when I got home. 

I took the dogs for a walk instead of a run,  cuz my legs were fatigued. I did get my workout in, and cleaned the kitchen, did dishes,  and watered the front grass. I did have like 1-1/2 drinks before dinner. Not a lot, as my resting heart rate dropped 2 BPM this morning from the day before. 

That's a good start to the holiday weekend. My guess is it will be a ghost town at work today, cuz of the holiday weekend. Typically they won't work, but this year you never know. 

There is a lot of uncertainty in the World. We don't really know what next year will be like. How will the virus affect us this Winter?  Regardless, I feel pretty secure in my jobs. I keep my eyes open to the World. You never know when things may change. 

I have two days off this weekend. Other years I am not sure how I would do with the time off. I have a few things I want to get done this weekend. 

What else?  Not much. I continue to dream a lot. Last night I dreamt 6 people came to visit me. 3 were guys. One from HS, and the other 2 I don't remember. 3 girls were former bloggers who I am friends with on FB. The HS guy stuck around a while,  but was bored. The former bloggers didn't stay long, but I was shy, which would not be uncommon for me at a first meeting. It was vivid. Didn't really mean anything, but I am dreaming a lot these days. 

I am thinking of things more as a "normal" person now. See how I would appear to people maybe a few years back. 

I am solo though. I am fine with it. At the beginning of me past the turn, I was soooooo scared. Man I wanted company,  someone to help me, someone to give me pointers.  These days I don't need it. I have help. I have courage,  strength, and confidence. You know how I used to struggle through the day long long ago, but always wake up strong. I typically am always confident,  and strong throughout the day. 

This all leads somewhere else though, and that is why i keep my eyes open. My day to day is pretty easy, and not a big concern, but still my eyes seek out the future. What may happen to make things different. 

The best things out there in our minds are fiscal independence,  the esteem from others,  and to be a person who matters. Really the best thing is confidence,  strength, and courage to face the future. Also independence.  My future is not dependent on anyone. I am solo. Also not solo,  but that is something you cannot see. 

I think what you wish for to live your best life is not exactly a true vision,  cuz you don't even know how it is to be me. I am not even the finished product. 

I tried to lead in this direction, and it obviously didn't work. A teacher stops teaching when he knows his labor is in vain. I am not going to teach my dad how to use his phone, or to watch Netflix or amazon Prime, cuz he would never in a million years be able to duplicate what I taught him. He's accidentally switched the tv controls to hdmi 2, or tv, and the cable doesn't work. He's done it a million times, and he still cannot get back to hdmi 3 or whatever the cable one is at. I've showed him 1000 times. You know?  

That probably is why I am different now. My job now is to wait. To see how the story teller corrects us out of the dead end we are at. 

I happily do my day to day. After overcoming 2 of 3 times, it ain't no thing to me.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: