Wednesday, September 9, 2020

I Guess I Got A Lot Done

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday, I ended up working a bit late, although typically I won't be doing that a lot til maybe around Thanksgiving. I got a lot done though. The rest of the week should be easy'ish. After work I did order new tires. I'll get them put on Thursday. 

I am not a good shopper. I didn't really "shop"  the guy said he recommended a set. They had such and such rating for driving in snow, rain, and regular temps. It was probably the best set, and not the cheapest. I was like,  "that's fine"   :)  I didn't even go through other choices. He said they would be good for up to 70,000 miles. In my lifestyle that is good for  the rest of the vehicle. 60,000 miles would put the car at 100,000 miles,  and that would take a decade. 

Also,  I made dinner, and kinda just sat and vegged. I didn't feel like watching tv. TV'd out from the weekend I guess. I went to bed early, and slept really good. I woke up once around 10:00, and fell back asleep til 3:38 or something. I mean I was out. Usually I remember waking up a few more times. Oh, I got my workout in too,  which was much needed. I'll only get two in this week. 

We did get the okay to take a vacation sometime yesterday.  I am not sure if I want to. Having Labor Day off was the worst. I don't know about 7 days in a row. What would I do?  I don't think I want to take it. 

What else is going on?  Not really much. The days keep going by, which means the Presidential election is that far closer to being done. I get very little news on that now, which is awesome. 

Outside this blog I have very little to say. and this blog says very little. I can't imagine how boring this would be to read day after day, which makes you wonder why it isn't boring for me to write. I don't know. 

It seems I wake up ready to do this thing, with no clue what I'll write. I remember in my younger years, I wanted to portray someone who is always on. Always in a good mood. I typically am always on. You want to be consistent,  and I guess I am. My outlook is pretty good on all days. As long as I don't have too many days off in a row. 

Even in my younger years that is what I guess I always wanted. To feel pretty good every day, and to not have a lot to worry about. I did learn after a stretch of laziness. That would be during the college years. I learned I feel much better when I work. I guess that was always part of the equation. I worked part time at Montgomery Wards during parts of my college years. I liked it. It's where I met Katrina. Those types of stores died. 

I think it was Montgomery Ward who said "The customer is always right" proving himself to be a complete douche bag. :)

Anyway, just thinking about the past. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: