Thursday, September 17, 2020

A Different Week

You know how I think we all are a bit manic/depressive?  We typically go through peaks and valleys. I am having a peak week, or perhaps just a bit motivated. I've been getting a lot done after work,  and I got more planned today. There isn't a big difference between peak,  and valley,  but just enough. Just that extra spark. It is possible there is no peak and valley,  and I am just motivated. More so than last week. I'll take the motivated me though. 

Besides that not much going on with me. I felt pretty darn good yesterday.  It was a good day. I planted my grass seed. And watered. I'll water every day now, but I can set the tractor at a higher speed. The temps are getting pretty cool at night,  and not too warm during the day. In my experience it is perfect for starting grass. I'm just doing spots too. Spots where there were once a patch of weeds. It typically would maybe fill in on it's own, since I have a service, but I figure I'll help it along. 

All in all it's been a pretty positive summer. I have no regrets. Next year we will have a pool. That is kinda Lisa's thing. I am not a big pool guy, but she is. I can see me putting in a little basketball hoop though. That would be fun for me.  God, I am even too old to make 18 year old girl jokes. You know invite them over to come swimming.  I guess 54 years old does have some downside. If it's just in joke telling who cares. 

Anyway, I am glad to be busy. I have the perfect lifestyle for going to bed early before all the tv watching goes on. 

I feel that is good for a number of reasons. One no after supper snacking. If you eat dinner around 5:00 give or take,  and stay up til 10:00 or past, you'll be hungry again. Maybe hungry enough to eat the equivalent in calories another meal. 10:00 at night people aren't making veggies or a salad. I'd imagine its easy to eat bad stuff before bed. From 8-10:00 pm I feel I miss out on nothing as far as tv goes. I probably will be on a stretch of minimal tv watching again. Too much to keep me busy. Plants will start dying soon. A chilly fall can bring early snow. Luckily I already had my snow blower serviced. It's ready to go for the season. 

Another day in store. It should be pretty good. I got stuff to do after work,  and it's a workout day. Even those I am looking forward to this week. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: