Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Day #2

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday, I didn't get a lot of sleep, and I had a lot to do. I had to work a full day, workout, run, and cook dinner. I did get it all done. I even did the dishes. You know when you start doing something,  and keep going?  

I even stayed awake enough to watch 3 more Sopranos episodes. My blood pressure this morning is 126/79. I am not a heavy drinker, cuz it isn't in my system to be one. I just can have like 3 pretty stiff drinks every day. It has health consequences in blood pressure,  and stuff. You've heard this before of course. This is my battle. It's so hard, cuz I never drink enough to truly fuck myself up. There never is a binge drink followed by a hangover. 

Anyway yesterday was pretty good productivity wise. My run was sluggish a bit, maybe cuz of humidity. It is Wednesday,  and I have only one workout day left. Hoping it is with a better night sleep. 

Not really much going on besides that. Schools in our town are all up and running. I  have no idea how that will turn out. I am not anxious,  so I guess that says something. I didn't hear any news about politics yesterday, so that's a good thing. 

I think today, I will cut the grass. I should do some work outside. I have to take the monsters too. It will be a busy day. I want to keep going on the Sopranos. I want another good night sleep too. 

So, I am 54. Going through my day to day. Things seem fine. I am in good health. Not a lot of stress. Things are pretty good I guess. My life is pretty easy. I wonder how many people struggle with stuff. 

My wife's best friend is breaking up with her live in boyfriend. His house, she has to find a new place to live. She doesn't make a lot of money, and she has pets. A spouse of someone who works with Lisa went through an alcohol self detox this weekend. True physical withdrawal from alcohol. I never even knew there was such a thing. That's gotta be drinking a Fifth each day plus kinda drinking. A system going near shut down mode withdrawal. It could be me if I wasn't a have a couple drinks then sleep kinda drinker. The sleep gene has been definitely been good for me. There are people with debt, and maybe general unhappiness.  

I bet there are more problems than you may see posted in typical daily updates. 

Anyway, life goes on. I think I'll have another day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: