Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I Can Be A Real Lazy Piece Of Shit

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I slept good last night. Yesterday, I did my shopping,  and I think that's it. I made dinner I guess. Less than 2 miles on my feet yesterday. I didn't even do my workout. That's why I like to work.  Left to my own devices I can be lazy. It is possible if I was lazy for a couple days, I might start being productive... not sure. Regardless I'll never be as busy as when I work. Busier is healthier for me. I am on season 4 of the Soprano's. Sometimes I feel bad I am a bad tv watcher. I am doing good with the Soprano's. 

There is a Mercedes car salesman Tony meets. They become involved. She is pretty fricken hot, so I googled her, hit the images link.   ;)  anyway found out she was a rape victim of Harvey Weinstein. She's not so pretty now that she is older,  but man she in her day was pretty fricken hot. Not all people age well. 

I am so glad I get to work today. Get back on my schedule. We are getting a ton of rain so far overnight. That's good, we need it. We are going to get a dump pass this week. We have a few things to get rid of. Mostly wood from our old fence. Might as well dump it for free. There might be a couple other things too. Other than that the rest of the week should be normal. I am going today to get new tires for the car. We are just under 40,000 miles on the car, and I an sure they are original. With winter coming up I might as well. I may get it done today if I can, or make an appointment for tomorrow after work. 

I'll have to take the dogs if it stops raining. My lazy ass didn't do it yesterday. I need to get a haircut sometime too. My hair is beyond ridiculous. We have like 3-1/2 months before Christmas season. It shouldn't be too crazy busy at work. Weekends will still be strong,  but school is in full swing. Soon we will be dealing with leaves, and getting plants out to the road. Plenty of shit to keep me busy. I need to plant grass seed in spots. get it started.  This is a good time of year for that. 

Basically life is back to normal for me. I have plenty to keep me busy, and I am glad for that. I don't know if I'll take any vacation days this fall. We were gonna for a few days, but we decided we'd get bored.   :)  Maybe I will take a couple later on to get ahead on Fall cleanup. We'll see. I do like my normal routine the best, and still not a fan of more than just my Sunday off. 

Oh well, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: