Saturday, September 12, 2020

I Got The Day I Planned

I got the day I planned yesterday. I worked a full day, rode my bike to the library to return a couple books. I went next door to City Hall, and got my free dump pass. I took the dogs,  and got my workout in. The week was so screwy cuz of the holiday,  and my laziness I was excited to get my workout in. It wasn't easy. it never really is, but it seemed tougher than usual. 

I am not really excited to do more and more and more. I don't want to prove myself superhuman. I want what I do to be sustainable. If I can build on that fine, but to not work out is such a bad thing in my mind, so I gotta do it week after week. 

I don't know if I can read the hearts of what others write or if I judge what others write with my heart. There isn't much I consider to be significant in my life, so nothing is really of lasting importance. Yesterday was 9/11. I really am over it. Time turns things into memories, and memories fade the importance. 9/11 was a crazy day, and then days for sure, but isn't it approaching like 20 years?  My heart does not go back year after year to relive it. My heart isn't capable. Personally I don't give a shit anymore. I'd be surprised if others don't feel the same. 

It isn't politically correct, and Presidents have to do a bunch of silly and stupid stuff. If Trump doesn't want to go to a burial site of downed soldiers from whenever ago, I get it. I wouldn't want to either. 

A downed soldier gave their wrong coin to Caesar. Life is harsh too. Once you signed the dotted line you have to follow orders. Was your heart pulled before?  I don't know. I do know when hearts get pulled the tendency of the masses is to harden their hearts, and pretend what they were hearing from it wasn't true. A heart pulled does not always pull us to an easy exit. 

I gave up a promotion right after College because of it. Went in withdrew my name from consideration all while playing the fool. It's what the others thought of me. With shaky hands, and an abundance of nervousness I said my piece though. Shortly after my story really started. Those 6 days, and the Summer of my discontent all leading to the hospital,  with me overcoming for the first time. 

Anyway, here I am and no one is with me. I don't know if hearts were pulled, and the people hardened their hearts. It may be. The only cure for that is forgiveness. In my walk I was obedient the whole way. To go the opposite, I knew the wages for that. No thank you. I've been battling for the opposite of what a disobedient person gets. My story is not quite complete. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: