Friday, September 18, 2020

It Is Friday

The end of the week. Not for me really as I work Saturday, but that's at  a different place. That does make a difference. I don't think I have much to do today after work. I'll run the dogs, and water the front, but then I am not sure. I have no idea what to do for dinner. All week I've had a plan after work,  but not today. Me being busy after work jumps my steps up a bit. I'll probably be around 76 miles or so this week. How about that writer who has to be walking at least 25 miles per day. I  wonder how long he tried to keep that up. Maybe he still does it. 

I definitely don't have a keep up with the Jones'es mentality. Don't give a shit about it. I am free from a lot of stuff I guess. I have no bucket list. 1 million dollars would be wasted on me. I would have nothing to do with a million dollars. I'd still work 2 jobs, and wouldn't change much. Lisa could probably stop working if she chose to. She would be the type of person who could not work. Actually her whole family is that way. Maybe that's the normal way people are, and I am the outlier. I sure don't want to travel anywhere. More so now with the stupid virus. Even without the virus I was quickly learning I don't care much for travel. A good way to waste money. I like being at home. 

Maybe people have a lot of rubbish in their hearts. If only I had this life would be perfect. 1 million dollars would be one thing,  especially for those with debt. I don't need anything to make my life better. My life is fine the way it is. It's not too hard, and not too stressful. 

The only thing I have to worry about is what to do after work. As of now I don't have much. This week has been good. I like doing shit after work. It gives me a positive feeling about the day. I still haven't stretched, and I still haven't started writing the book, I'll probably never start. Don't think it is in me. 

I did get my workout in yesterday, and my muscles are feeling my workouts. You know you are probably getting stronger, but you just feel tight,  maybe a little sore. A working the muscles sore though, and that's always a good thing. 

I guess my life is busy. That makes for a better me. Maybe we all fight lazy. If I am lazy I don't feel as good about me, so being busy is best for me. It's why I like working. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: