Thursday, October 1, 2020

More Rain

Yesterday we got more rain, so I got more Sopranos time. I am almost done with season 4. We finished the first 3 part series of the Cormoron Strike books. 2 more series to go, and one more might have just aired. Its actually really well done. The actors are remarkably close to how you picture them in the book. Pretty crazy right?  

It is October so starts the official not drinking time. I didn't drink last night as a last hurrah or anything. I just checked my blood pressure, and it's fine. I don't check it as often as in the past, but my reads are pretty good so. 

I turned the heat on yesterday, just in case. We will be getting some cold nights. I don't think my vent free heaters or furnace have turned on yet. They will though I bet. I made homemade pizza last night for dinner. That's an easy and fun meal. It was a nice relaxing night. Tonight might be the same. I  think there is more rain on the way. 

I should get some stuff done around the house. The kitchen is a mess. I might fill the dishwasher before work. I am up a little earlier than normal. I should have time. 

The Sox are probably in trouble,  not having a 3rd starter. They can go to the bullpen early,  but that means you are already behind. They can still win the series, but not having a 3rd starter doesn't help their chances if they move on. I wasn't interested enough to watch yesterday. I can always check updates on my phone. 

A day in the life. Today will be day one of sober October. I failed miserably last year. This year should be easier,  but not easy. For one I cannot drink every day anymore. My tolerance is down,  so alcohol is like a poison now. I think that will help. It's all easy from the chair,  it's just those weird thoughts late in the afternoon, where your thinking, it would be cool to have a drink now. 

We will see how hard it is. More nervous than excited. Last year I was excited, and failed miserably. This year I am nervous, cuz of how I failed last year. I've had many days off this past year, and probably few or none the year before. So we will see what one year does. 

Anyway, I think I'll clean the kitchen. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.      :)


No comments: